Sign in to follow this  
von_dutcharama

New England, Kansas City

and i'll be available for an hour or so after that........ but also wanted to comment on your tight end, Tom Beer......... well he's been underutilized so far, i mean i love the fact he has one rush for 8 yards, but no receptions on the season to date is flat out criminal, i'm sorry...... tom beer is an anointed saint of the tecmo gods, and as you can see by the 5 kick returns for 74 yards he has for you, he is a dynamic playmaker who simply needs more opportunities to catch passes....... he is a proven clutch player, fundamentally battle-tested, and has swung the tide of countless battles the past few seasons for the san diego boltz....... but thats just imho, i'd actually prefer to see him on the bench when we square off.

Lol interesting didnt know tom beer was so highly regarded i see a WR with 38 rating for receptions and 50 rating for ball control van heusen has 81 ball control so been using him for kick returns .. the coaching staff might throw tom beer in for last game of the season if nothing else so the fans can have one last look at him before we cut ties

27 minutes ago, von_dutcharama said:

Lol interesting didnt know tom beer was so highly regarded i see a WR with 38 rating for receptions and 50 rating for ball control van heusen has 81 ball control so been using him for kick returns .. the coaching staff might throw tom beer in for last game of the season if nothing else so the fans can have one last look at him before we cut ties

haha, excellent! and if you can get him about 350 receiving yards (in order to gain his stats) I will send you this autographed Tom Beer card in the mail!

s-l1000.jpg

just look at the positivity and confidence radiating from that gorgeous (not gay! not gay!) football face!