TECMO XII: Where are you staying?

RetroNathan

Once again this year, I've taken it upon myself to create a Google Sheet to keep track of where people are staying, if they are interested in games and where, contact info, and anything else you want to throw on there that may be important to know. Seemed to work well last year for the participants, so here is this year's sheet:

TECMO XII: WHERE ARE YOU STAYING?

Please feel free to fill out the form so we can get some Tecmo in on Friday night. 

Edited by RetroNathan

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, suicideking81 said:

Well I be staying at the Best Western Towne Suites East near the airport but I'll travel to wherever the action is Friday night.

Fill out the spreadsheet brah!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2016 at 3:54 PM, hoigaard said:

Spreadsheet updated with myself & Brian R. We're at the Sheraton, which is steps from the Clarion. Allows for an easy mid-day trip on Saturday if someone needs to poop in peace.

Located just a 10 minute rectum clenching walk away from the Badger Bowl 

17443ee70e.jpg

Me and my group are holed up at the Wyndham on Fish Hatchery, just down the road from the S8S.  I'd love to hang and play some post-Badger Bowl.  I tried to get us rooms at the S8S but you toolsheds had already taken all the rooms!  I've stayed there a couple of times and like it--reasonable accomodations at a reasonable price.  And fruit loops and choc donuts free for breakfast. 

23 minutes ago, Dotdon said:

Me and my group are holed up at the Wyndham on Fish Hatchery, just down the road from the S8S.  I'd love to hang and play some post-Badger Bowl.  I tried to get us rooms at the S8S but you toolsheds had already taken all the rooms!  I've stayed there a couple of times and like it--reasonable accomodations at a reasonable price.  And fruit loops and choc donuts free for breakfast. 

S8S is booked up?! lol that is amazing 

16 hours ago, moulds33 said:

I just booked there now, it's not full.  Luke and I will be there Friday at some point repping the 402 barring a snowstorm.  

Its not full but I'm coming with 3 other guys and I don't want to sleep with someone I came with AND a Wisconsin beauty in a queen bed.  Had to find rooms with 2 beds

18 hours ago, Dotdon said:

I tried to get us rooms at the S8S but you toolsheds had already taken all the rooms! 

1 hour ago, Dotdon said:

Its not full but I'm coming with 3 other guys and I don't want to sleep with someone I came with AND a Wisconsin beauty in a queen bed.  Had to find rooms with 2 beds

Someone just punched their ticket into the Regulator pool