Madison, WI - 02/20/16 - Tecmo XII: There's Something About Barry

sonofpatbeach

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 9:47 PM, sonofpatbeach said:

Do you know whether arncoem is planning on making the trip this year? Haven't heard from him.

It's official - I'll be there!!! Wasn't going to make the trip happen but got the OK from family  somehow! Owe my wife a week vacation in South of France but well worth it after our 2 kids drive her insane all weekend! (daughter is 11 months  & son is almost 4 years old)

54 minutes ago, qb_browns said:

Apparently all we need now is Gats and BigMV54 to fill out the famous people portion of the tournament. 

We got a local news reporter , leif powers. I owe that man a rematch and shot n beer 2 ....what next...hmmmm

Screenshot_2016-01-15-14-08-22.png

Screenshot_2016-01-15-14-11-45.png

Edited by red98sethuthut
louis being louis

51 minutes ago, qb_browns said:

Apparently all we need now is Gats and BigMV54 to fill out the famous people portion of the tournament. 

@Ryan11p and I have been trying to get Gats for MONTHS now. We randomly get FB messages from his sister. At least, we know he is alive.

@bigmv54 hasn't registered? Whaaaaa - Since @vogtcd11 is out, are all Vogts out?

1 minute ago, gripsmoke said:

I think I remember seeing on FB that matty vogt retired, from online AND tournaments

but was it a retirement like Mayweather retired or was it a retirement like Barry Sanders' retirement?

6 hours ago, davefmurray said:

@Ryan11p and I have been trying to get Gats for MONTHS now. We randomly get FB messages from his sister. At least, we know he is alive.

@bigmv54 hasn't registered? Whaaaaa - Since @vogtcd11 is out, are all Vogts out?

6 hours ago, qb_browns said:

It would seem that Chris is the linchpin to Vogt participation. 

MV out for sure. :(

16 hours ago, Nickabc said:

Sounds like Cedar Rapids will be in attendance.  Is anyone aware of "The Shannon"'s current location?  (I'm looking at your RetroNate and you too, Beef Juice)  

Apparently Sega has it, but it will be in my clutches as soon as he hands it over. I plan on hanging onto that amazing trophy for as long as I can, welcoming all challengers. 

16 hours ago, Neerrm said:

Anyone gonna be at the super 8 south Thursday night with a crt TV? 

The Tundra Bowl crew will be there with a CRT. Check out the "Where Are You Staying" thread for more people. Almost everyone that's used that sheet so far is at the Super 8 South. I look forward to getting in some games with you Friday night. 

ok I just tried to register for Tecmo Madison XII.  When I tried to login, it said my password was wrong, so I reset it.  I then used the thing it reset it to and it still didn't work.  Is something broken on their website?

Edit: yep tried the new password multiple times and even copy pasted it in there from the email.  Is something broken on the login/signup for tecmo madison website?  I have emailed to admins of tecmo madison.com.  Can someone help me and or reset it to something that actually works?

Edited by Mr. Anderson

36 minutes ago, Mr. Anderson said:

ok I just tried to register for Tecmo Madison XII.  When I tried to login, it said my password was wrong, so I reset it.  I then used the thing it reset it to and it still didn't work.  Is something broken on their website?

Edit: yep tried the new password multiple times and even copy pasted it in there from the email.  Is something broken on the login/signup for tecmo madison website?  I have emailed to admins of tecmo madison.com.  Can someone help me and or reset it to something that actually works?

@averagetsbplayer  @sonofpatbeach this man needs help! 

Well the signup list better not fill up in a day.  I don't want to miss the last tecmo madison

By the way who all is staying at the clarion?  That sounds like the best deal for me, so I can make use of shuttles to airport,hotel, and event.  People staying there should post here:

5 minutes ago, davefmurray said:

@averagetsbplayer  @sonofpatbeach this man needs help! 

Orenga is currently MIA at the moment. He should be able to address this tomorrow (along with the 19 players currently registered and paid that aren't on the Web site).