Lincoln, NE - 01/30/2016 - Tecmo Lincoln VI

Knobbe

12 hours ago, buck said:

buck's not coming.  sorry.

Damn you, I was hoping to avenge my loss.

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 8:36 PM, Knobbe said:

40 and counting.

Also, the 9 year old from last year might not have basketball this weekend so we might have a 10 year old participant

My buddy is a high school teacher and has gotten 5 of his students into playing tecmo. I know for sure that one of them is playing tomorrow. So we might have 2 teeny-boppers representing.

Props to Matt for all his hard work preparing this. The game room looked AMAZING!  Everything ran super smooth. 

This was only my 2nd foray into competitive TSB, and I had a blast.  I think I'm actually going to start investing some time into TSB study, so I can go into one of these tourneys with some real expectations.    

Congrats Cory!!!!

I kept having nightmares last night seeing my wr jump in the end zone to catch the game winning td only for it to sail over his head ?

Great Tournament Matt.   I will be there for sure next year.

A shout out to all the Iowa guys:   Lets get a tournament going in central Iowa this summer.  I know I can get KXNO to talk about it.   I can also get Ross Peterson and Chris Williams to prarticipate. 

Shoot me a message.   I will help anyway I can.

Jeff