Site switched to HTTPS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
bighock4you18

roster messed up

Not sure how it happened since I haven't changed anything on my team page.  But Bobby bell was at LB 3 the first two weeks where I put him and not in weeks 3 and 4.  I just changed it on my page again.  Just played a game out of position.  Not saying it had anything to do with the loss I just took since Lance Alworth was in good, but it pisses me off that some random change got made when I haven't fooled with my roster since before the season started, Rams owner

sucks, know the pain have had that happen before.  Luckily you play me in week4, so I edited the rom to put your LBs in week1 order.

We'll just use this rom for our game:

1973_week_4.nes

Kind of busy the next few weeks, hope to run into you for our game on Friday (5-8pm est).  Sunday would have some time if im not working, dont know for sure yet.  Mornings during the week always work uptil 10:30am est.

I just generated a pre-season ROM and Bell is at LB3 there, so he should be there when new ROMs are generated. 

I don't have the ability to alter anyone's alignments, so the only way it could have been changed (as far as I know) is if you had done it or somebody logged in as you and changed it (I suppose Brooks could change it too but I can't see why he would have done that).  I'll be sure to check your team when weeks 5 and 6 are released.

Anyone else have a similar issue?

Edited by toolie