Sign in to follow this  
SirTed

HIDDEN STATS! Episode 2, feat: Ryan Stewart

Damn, 

Can you believe we're back already?!

Episode 2 features Ryan Stewart, Madison announcer extraordinaire! 

Thanks for the positive feedback from the first episode. 

IMO, this episode was even more fun to put together, probably because I was so much less nervous about every step in the process, and despite our different personalities, I think Ryan and I vibed pretty well on the pod. 

So check it out, enjoy and let me know what you think. 

And of course, hit me up to record. It's super fun just to talk Tecmo, right? That's all we're really doing. 

Thanks guys, 

-SirTed

>https://soundcloud.com/edward-beresford-949627369/hidden-stats-ep-2-final

Great stuff here, fellas!

Loved the HSTL talk and a chance to get to know a great guy a lot better - pretty fascinating football coaching backstory.

Also, a great line that, minus some context, would really blow some minds of those outside the Tecmo community: "You kind of blew me off for a game with Jesus."

Thanks for doing all this, Ted! LYLAS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SirTed
      That's right! 

A new, kinda crappy show, dedicated to your favorite online activity and all your favorite and least favorite people!

I've been kinda daydreaming about doing something like this ever since the league seemed to hit a real low there for a minute. I mentioned it to Player121, and he felt the same way, so we kinda started spit balling an idea, and that idea turned into this show. We wanted to do something to try to bring the fun back into this game, and this league. For me personally, nothing does that better than talking Tecmo. So, that's what we're gonna do. 

The biggest thing on the agenda for me is getting to know all the little pockets of Tecmo out there. We all know how we got into Tecmo, and HSTL ourselves, but I'm fascinated by how it happened for everyone else. So, a get to know HSTL will be an ongoing feature.

I'm hoping to eventually get to a place where I can get "guests" on, we can talk Tecmo in general, and do a better job of being topical to what's actually happening in the league. So, keep in mind that this is the first episode, and hopefully moving forward I'll do a much better job with that.

I want "the show" to be a very conversational thing, with very little formality, so to any one potentially interested in coming on, please know that it's a very relaxed thing. 

I ran into a bunch of production delays putting this all together, hence how late this thing is (the season had only barely started when we recorded - Gats and Regs were both still in)
      Also, as I'm a complete amateur, I had some problems with my own audio levels in the interview, so sorry about that in advance.

I think a lot of the problems had to do with getting the first episode out, and going forward, it shouldn't take me as long. 

Anyway, listen and I hope you enjoy - and hey, if you're at all interested, hit me up, I'll get you on the show. Let's have some fun!

Please feel free to comment and criticize. More than anything, I just want people to be engaged. 

SirTed

>https://soundcloud.com/edward-beresford-949627369/hidden-stats-ep1