(NES) Tecmo Bowl 32 Team Base

keithisgood

• 8 months later...

This makes my previous 12-team OG ROMs look silly in comparison.

I told TecmoTurd the same thing when my 12 team ROMs kept pushing his 32 team masterpiece on to the second page of Tecmo Bowl downloads.

The only issue I have is that the TB Tool I have from Turd that is a "Manager" now says "team 21 has 22 player and needs 21" whenever I attempt to make a change in it using this new base ROM. I have gone through the Rom and compared it to The Original ROM and can't find a 22nd player on any team. I have enough experience in the 32 team ROM without the Manager to work it out though.

In the near future I will post addresses of where to find things in the 32 Team ROM, much like I did for the original.

Great job by all involved!

I told TecmoTurd the same thing when my 12 team ROMs kept pushing his 32 team masterpiece on to the second page of Tecmo Bowl downloads.

The only issue I have is that the TB Tool I have from Turd that is a "Manager" now says "team 21 has 22 player and needs 21" whenever I attempt to make a change in it using this new base ROM. I have gone through the Rom and compared it to The Original ROM and can't find a 22nd player on any team. I have enough experience in the 32 team ROM without the Manager to work it out though.

In the near future I will post addresses of where to find things in the 32 Team ROM, much like I did for the original.

Great job by all involved!

I dug around the ROM for a few minutes and came to two conclusions:  I'm going to need an editor or a list of locations.  Any information that you or anybody can provide would be awesome.