Sign in to follow this  
toolie

JoeyGats AWOL?

Suicide lives in Louisiana. 

Vanishing with no communication, while it may have been his plan, creates the doubt that some of us have.  Again, hopefully he is okay. 

A simple login, "I'm okay, just needed a break," would have been a nice thing to do.

Edited by Nos

Lol chino is either in a dog house living in his backyard or in a hole in a basement, we all know he is alive most likely not ok due to mrs.chinopino, I imagine a scene similar to silence of the lambs but instead of lotion chino spends his time cutting wires on nes controllers all day

Edited by Ryan11p

Suicide lives in Louisiana.

Vanishing with no communication, while it may have been his plan, creates the doubt that some of us have. Again, hopefully he is okay.

A simple login, "I'm okay, just needed a break," would have been a nice thing to do.

Absolutely. But unfortunately he only cares about himself and cannot fathom why anyone here would care if he's dead or alive. I hope he's OK too but sooooo glad he's gone.

Yeah I could see him wanting this attention and kinda seeking in this mannor but diaz just remember im the guy that circled the block in getto part of Detriot in a snow storm to see if a bum was alive, so I guess ill ensure gats is safe too

Yeah It was Oklahoma that lives in Philly, got mixed up with suicide...yes he did mention he was thinking of quitting so that is reassuring, hopefully we can confirm that he's OK.

Yeah It was Oklahoma that lives in Philly, got mixed up with suicide...yes he did mention he was thinking of quitting so that is reassuring, hopefully we can confirm that he's OK.

Of course Oklahoma lives in Philly.  

"Dallas...he was from Phoenix, Cleveland he was from Dee-troit, and Tex....well I can't remember where Tex come from." - Forrest Gump

After my hiatus from tecmo I was wondering WTF happened to Gats.  Interesting.  I never thought he would leave, but then again I didn't figure on Regulator leaving either and I come back and they (among others) are gone!

EDIT- PS, I kind of miss these guys-- except for them kicking my ass in tecmo!!

Edited by rmm1976