Sign in to follow this  
toolie

JoeyGats AWOL?

So signs are pointing to gats going AWOL.  He recently left the HSRL group chat and his profile on this site states that he hasn't been active on this site since October 9th.  I PMed him yesterday and have yet to hear back from him. 

If gats has disappeared the contingency will be to have DT take over the Bengals instead of the Redskins so that Hoff, War, and myself can still act as the dummy team owners. 

Joey, are you out there?  Hope everything is all right, man.

From conversations I had with him over the past few months, he mentioned leaving tecmo for a year or two after the HSRL season was over.   He told me his reasons (which I agree with) but I didnt believe he would actually leave.  Last week he told me he changed his mind and would stay, but looks like he decided to move forward with it anyway.  If he did indeed leave for the reasons he told me, then I'm glad for him.  

He said if we dont hear from him in like a week, then assume he's gone.  I think its safe to move on and find a replacement/dummy.

Edited by War Machine

It would seem especially odd if he just disappeared without a word, especially given how much shit he gave mrtsb for doing the same thing.

There is a HSRL chat group?

This is seriously concerning putting tecmo aside for a second, does anyone have a cell number Mort? Louis? I know they may have it due to Madison. I for one would like to make sure he is he ok. if he is gone from tecmo thats ok but lets try and make sure he is ok.

I live near philly...as does oklahoma I think.  I dont have any personal information on him to check up though.  I have known he was planning on vanishing from tecmo with no communication so that makes me feel a little better about his personal well being. It would still be nice to get contact for reassurance

Im working on gats last name I.used to know it, Dave Murray is gonna look on the plane ticket from madison last year Joesph Chilkotowsky is his actual name im gonna try to reach his sister via fb too

Edited by Ryan11p

Im working on gats last name I.used to know it, Dave Murray is gonna look on the plane ticket from madison last year Joesph Chilkotowsky is his actual name im gonna try to reach his sister via fb too

Sheesh you guys, obviously he's with Chino practicing up for my new Mariachi band. No time for Tecmo if I'm going to take your applications seriously.