Sign in to follow this  
toolie

MRTSB as giants

if hes giants then i gotta go to AFC and if we play he gets a sim win..  he made me run a draft by myself for 13 days lol it was basically a full time job, only to disappear without a trace

my hands are washed of him but with that said could care less if hes in league or not long as its far from me

if hes giants then i gotta go to AFC and if we play he gets a sim win..  he made me run a draft by myself for 13 days lol it was basically a full time job, only to disappear without a trace

my hands are washed of him but with that said could care less if hes in league or not long as its far from me

Neither Cincinnati nor Denver has Giants or Washington on their schedule, so if either you or MrTSB were to take one of those teams you would not be on each other's schedule.

Hell no. I am out. Fuck this guy and all of his drama llama bullshit.

The Giants and Falcons do not play in 1973; would you be willing to give it a shot for one season?  If it doesn't work out we can always move on without him.

Edited by toolie

Neerrm, on 08 Oct 2015 - 10:02 AM, said:

Hell no. I am out. Fuck this guy and all of his drama llama bullshit.

You don't have to fight to be a man, try and turn the other cheek if ya' can.

0469.jpg

OK Kweh signed on.  However, MrTSB does not (and will not) have the ability to post on the forum (penance for past sins), so we will have to contact him through PMs and AIM.  I think we can make it work.  It balances the conferences nicely at 11 apiece with four dummy teams.  If it doesn't work we'll go back to five dummy teams.

MrTSB will be the Giants, gats moves to Cincinnati.