(SNES) Tecmo Super Bowl 3 NFL 2015 - No Oilers FINAL

DominikJagr

thumb-c7e9bfcbec60a85a5fb07ee4d77ab420-ravs.png

File Name: Tecmo Super Bowl 3 NFL 2015 - No Oilers FINAL

File Submitter: DominikJagr

File Submitted: 20 Sep 2015

File Category: SNES

This is graphical update of Tecmo Super Bowl 3 NFL 2015 by Fernando 49.

- No Houston Oilers field logo.
- End zones at Ravens stadium are grey/black.
- Houston Oilers small helmet in the team selection menu was edited, is Baltimore Ravens helmet now (check the screenshot).
- Oilers logo on big helmet is gone, helmet is greyish/blackish now.
- Oilers team name/banner in the playbook was changed to "RAVENS".
- Oilers team name/banner in the team selection menu erased.

Update

- Added big Ravens logo (check the screenshot). The logo is copied from qbviking's TSBI 2014/15 SNES ROM.
- Ravens' players got black helmet (both home and away uniforms).

Click here to download this file

Should be more or less the same I guess but it depends on the game as some might be hard nuts to crack due to compression or no hacking documentation available (so you have to spend a lot of time figuring out palletes and everyting). From my experience 8bit games are always much easier to edit (I did some ZX Spectrum and C64 hacks in the past) because they do not contain as much data as games released for 16bit consoles or computers and usually no data are compressed (cant talk about NES, I have no experience with them).

Basically, the hex editing itself should be the same, but some SNES games can be extremely difficult to hack and modify.

Edited by DominikJagr

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded played season game with dallas  won 30-23  on 7 min quarters    i fumbled twice in bad spots and was a bit rusty,  they actually ran great  jennings (17/159 yds. couple tds). i should roll with dallas  maybe a season with wheeden and without dez in would be tough. I didnt gun to dez every play try to handicap myself a little.  Great job  much appreciated, did you speed up ai any, they were pretty quick on running game i thought.

Edited by badwolf99

Downloaded played season game with dallas  won 30-23  on 7 min quarters    i fumbled twice in bad spots and was a bit rusty,  they actually ran great  jennings (17/159 yds. couple tds). i should roll with dallas  maybe a season with wheeden and without dez in would be tough. I didnt gun to dez every play try to handicap myself a little.  Great job  much appreciated, did you speed up ai any, they were pretty quick on running game i thought.

Rosters and skills/attributes are Fernando's work, I made only graphics changes, they have no impact on gameplay. Maybe some players seem to be faster to you due to changes made by Fernando but I doubt AI is editable.

DOMINIK THANX A LOT MAN.

Great job the one you did.

At half season I'll update the rom with some roster updates using your work.

thank you so much.

I am considering making more graphical changes to make the ROM more 2015, but such changes are time consuming and not easy so I do not promise anything atm.

Edit (3 days later):

I was considering moving Seattle to another conference, including big helmet color and logo, small helmet, jersey colors and rosters but it seems to be very difficult task. It's still on my want-to-do list but not this year.

I am looking forward to Fernando's update and if he puts Titans or Texans in the ROM (instead of Jacksonville, Cleveland or Kansas City?) I'll try my best to create helmet design and logo as I did with Ravens.

Edited by DominikJagr

IM 3-0  but the third game against atlanta  was 35  31, the ai can play really well at times and then totally stupid same game lol.  because of that to have fun at this i always give the ai the ball at start of game and back at half (punt 1 time), this kinda gives them 1 bye for stupid play and slows you down a bit esp if you fumble any which i usually do at least 1.