TecmoBowl.org Presents: Tecmo Super Bowl 2016

Knobbe

No relation to this actual quote, and I hate to nitpick, but Buck. Why no Khalil Mack? The guy is a fucking machine.

http://nflspinzone.com/2015/02/03/oakland-raiders-khalil-mack-praise-not-hyperbolic/

I'm not asking anyone to change this, but perhaps he can find his way into your OG rom?

That's my fault. You'll notice we doubled up on Justin Ellis though!

There will be a weekend bug fix. Please continue posting any weirdness found

That's my fault. You'll notice we doubled up on Justin Ellis though!

There will be a weekend bug fix. Please continue posting any weirdness found

No worries, mate. I'm back in foggy Londontown, so it's all soccer all the time (which I love...Gunners!), so I'm scouring the injury report looking for Mack...otherwise brilliant! Checking defensive conditioning mid game is about the sexiest thing I've seen in a while...

Over/Under Sports Illustrated.com just used a product from the community of this website and didn't give the appropriate creators any credit? I'm taking $$$ at 100/1. Skip to the end of the article.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/11/playbook-nfl-week-1-preview-schedule-matchups?page=2&devicetype=default

I've contacted Sports Illustrated to at least procure the citation of the websites or authors involved with the creation of this game. We'll see whether or not they respond or comply with the request. 

I posted a comment under the article because that will teach them!  #sarcasm

has anyone else loaded it on 2 EPROMs and played it on a real NES machine?  That's I've been doing that the past few years, but this 2016 freezes to black screen after I hit <start> during the intro animation.  the intro animation & music plays just fine, so I think I have everything set up correctly...