(SNES) Tecmo Super Bowl 3 NFL 2015

Fernando 49

2 hours ago, Kconan said:

The dive tackling is fine now.  I just noticed the after-the-play photos are the same, after seeing Emmitt Smith as Darren McFadden...Still awesome though :)

Is good to know that man.

The photos theme is something I'm working out trying to put the accurate ones, the proble is that I haven't figured ourt how yet.

However in the next ROM I bring to you this will be fixed somehow.

Greetings!!!

On 1/20/2016 at 2:33 PM, chrittycren said:

Good to know. I just found it weird that when I changed starters in "Team Data" that it went back to the original lineup after I just changed it. Thank you.

You have to change things in Season Team Data... not in the initial menu Team Data section. Season mode and the starter screen are separate from each other.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Kconan said:

I can confirm this works great on both RetroPie and the SuperEverdrive v2.

@Kconan Ooh!  The keyword RetroPie sent up flags.  What does your RetroPie console look like?  Do share.

I call mine the "SMUGBox" (Super Mega Ultra-Gaming).  Here it is:

(First one is with no labels, second is in action at lunch.)

pi1.jpg

pi2.jpg

IMG_0534.JPG

Here she is, complete with handy carrying case for controllers and power supply.  I added heatsinks, otherwise its a basic Raspberry Pie 2.  The Super EverDrive works great as well; the interface is a little crude but don't let that fool you as it emulates like a champ.

Looking forward to the next release...I couldn't tell if the Pro Bowl teams had been updated, as some of the guys are stars and some not.  Anyway, thanks for your hard work!

2 hours ago, Kconan said:

Here she is, complete with handy carrying case for controllers and power supply.  I added heatsinks, otherwise its a basic Raspberry Pie 2.  The Super EverDrive works great as well; the interface is a little crude but don't let that fool you as it emulates like a champ.

What kind of controllers are you using?  I use 360 controllers with mine.  I was going to get some USB NES controllers, but (a) I've heard bad things about the ones available, and (b) I like the extra buttons on the 360 controller for state saving and quickly switching between ROMs.

The Buffalo brand Snes controllers.  They work ok, yea not as easy as the XBOX 360 controllers which I also have. 

I mainly use mine for Snes and Mame games.  I'm still trying to figure out the best method for Heavy Barrel, which used one of those weird rotary joysticks in the arcade.

9 hours ago, Kconan said:

The Buffalo brand Snes controllers.  They work ok, yea not as easy as the XBOX 360 controllers which I also have. 

I mainly use mine for Snes and Mame games.  I'm still trying to figure out the best method for Heavy Barrel, which used one of those weird rotary joysticks in the arcade.

Mine started originally as a NES emulator.  I was going to go as far as to put it inside of a NES case, complete with USB NES controllers.  I've since expanded it to also do SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, MAME, Atari 2600, Neo Geo, Turbo Graphics, Sega Master, Sega CD, and a partridge in a pear tree.  I tried PS1 emulation, but couldn't get the sound to work through my HDMI cable.