(SNES) Tecmo Super Bowl 3 NFL 2015

Fernando 49

Ok.

As always Im glad to be here.

I have updated the ROM with real uniforms of 2015.

The offense and defense formations are real too.

Please just check this last update of the season for the ROM and let me know what you think guys!!!

Thanx to the TSB3 Bible for all the Hex help, drunken_honkey, amrush, and of course Dominikjagr.

And remember enjoy the season cause we have FOOTBALL!!!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQy4UMrqOLA

YEAHH!, lets check this out!

BTW

I guess it´s time to talk about the hidden players I included.

As you know, if you win 3 SB in a row with the same team, the hidden players will be open.

Well Im a huge Back to the Future fan, and consider it was the 30th anniversary, I decided get into the Delorean and hit the 88 MPH to travel back to 1985 and bring the best players of that particular season back, and put them as the hidden players.

Anything, please let me know!!!

Was really looking forward to this and very mush enjoyed your last version. THANK YOU 100x over for all the work. I wish some others would do the same (mid-season updates) with their ROM versions? How cool would having updated Tecmo Bowl and Super Tecmo Bowl, 1, 2, and 3! If I knew how believe me I would try my best to help, lol,  but you guys are way smarter then me so I will just say "awesome job, thank you" and reap the benefits ;-) Best football game by far!!! Have you tried to shorten the field and make a "Arena League / Street Football type" version like someone did two years ago for the NES STB version? Was really fun and quick and I bet you could make it amazing using this versian you just made?!?!?!? Just thought. I know you made me, and my other 40 year old military firefighters VERY HAPPY by this and we are going to have some mad tournaments overseas playing this now!!! If anyone else reads that that creates all these great ROM updates, from all of us in the 7th CES Fire Dawg Squad, we THANK YOU! 

Was really looking forward to this and very mush enjoyed your last version. THANK YOU 100x over for all the work. I wish some others would do the same (mid-season updates) with their ROM versions? How cool would having updated Tecmo Bowl and Super Tecmo Bowl, 1, 2, and 3! If I knew how believe me I would try my best to help, lol,  but you guys are way smarter then me so I will just say "awesome job, thank you" and reap the benefits ;-) Best football game by far!!! Have you tried to shorten the field and make a "Arena League / Street Football type" version like someone did two years ago for the NES STB version? Was really fun and quick and I bet you could make it amazing using this versian you just made?!?!?!? Just thought. I know you made me, and my other 40 year old military firefighters VERY HAPPY by this and we are going to have some mad tournaments overseas playing this now!!! If anyone else reads that that creates all these great ROM updates, from all of us in the 7th CES Fire Dawg Squad, we THANK YOU! 

Indeed, Fernando make alot of efor here. There are just small things to "fix" / update wich are the logos, but, this subject I think it will take some time due it need more hard work... it´s pixel art and it will need more work. Thank you Fernando.

On 21/11/2015 12:50:28, RAWryano said:

Thanx a lot RAWryano.

That kind of comments make me try to do better things.

just enjoy the game and I´ll try to create better and more improve ROM´s.

On 21/11/2015 12:55:36, BroncoFan said:

Indeed, Fernando make alot of efor here. There are just small things to "fix" / update wich are the logos, but, this subject I think it will take some time due it need more hard work... it´s pixel art and it will need more work. Thank you Fernando.

Enjoy it Bronco.

The art will be in development and I expect to have it ready for the next one.

Anything you like or dislike please feel free totalk about it.

Thanx a lot for your comments man!

31 minutes ago, Fernando 49 said:

Enjoy it Bronco.

The art will be in development and I expect to have it ready for the next one.

Anything you like or dislike please feel free totalk about it.

Thanx a lot for your comments man!

No problem, I know... this "hack" work demands time to make. thanks to you who gives your time to make it real. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2015 at 11:58 AM, DominikJagr said:

Fernando, can you post all the offsets for each team home/away uniforms, helmets etc? The Bible's got offsets for each team (beginning-end) but is not easy to figure out offsets for jerseys, socks, helmets etc.

Yes it's a little about experimentation here, but here´s how it works...

Let's remember that I used SNESPal for the colors, and it's so simple with this awesome tool...

Begin with the BILLS that´s the first offset, As you know if you open the HEX editor you see a line of 16...

The Bills as every team has 4 lines of 16...

When you go to the location with the SNESPal (19BD60 begin of the home uniforms) it´s BILLS home uniform and this one ends at 19BD9F... The SNESPal gives you 19BD60 that one you dont touch it (I never realized something chenge) next location is 19BD62, next 19BD64,m 19BD66... etc. I mean that it goes 2,4,6,8,A,C,F

Well first one has no effect.

2 and 4 are helmet

6 & 8 are jersey

A & C are Pants

F is skin I guess so Idont change this

The second line goes like this

2 & 4 are socks and shoes (I dont usually use it except for some exceptions)

6 & 8 are pants stripe

A & C are Helmet Stripe

F is the shadow of every player (I left it as it appears a little green)

Well here goes the other part

You change colors for the home BILLS

19BD60 line

19BD70 line

every team has 4 lines, so the 3rd and 4th line copy the 1st and 2nd new values you created. If you dont do this some players won´t change colors (I got no idea the reason but it's what happen)

So 1st line = 3rd line

2nd line = 4th line

I don´t know if I´m clear enough, if its not please let me know man...

You are THE man, thanks for all the hard work!  I'm much more into TSB III than the other editions, so this ROM is just what I need! 

With this or another ROM, hopefully down the road more playbook options can be included, and features such as changing defenders on a kickoff, replacing offensive lineman, etc...can be added as well.

2 hours ago, Kconan said:

You are THE man, thanks for all the hard work!  I'm much more into TSB III than the other editions, so this ROM is just what I need! 

With this or another ROM, hopefully down the road more playbook options can be included, and features such as changing defenders on a kickoff, replacing offensive lineman, etc...can be added as well.

I´m working to find out more enjoyment...

Please stay tune... I´m working with this...

THANX A LOT!!!

On 9/1/2016 at 0:14 AM, Kconan said:

I've been playing a bit on-and-off with this fantastic ROM, and I noticed that Tony Romo is the default KR for Dallas :)

You even made some custom faces for after the play, nice!

Yes, what a joke... hahahaha

Please change him.

20 hours ago, Kconan said:

In this version, can you only dive-tackle when near the player with the ball?  If so, roughly what is the furthest distance out from him that you can dive-tackle?

no changes bout that...

Just check the quickness of your player

Greetings.

15 hours ago, drunken_honkey said:

In season or exhibition?  Season moves are the only changes saved.  Exhibition does not save changes

Good to know. I just found it weird that when I changed starters in "Team Data" that it went back to the original lineup after I just changed it. Thank you.

Edited by chrittycren
Additional info.

17 minutes ago, chrittycren said:

Good to know. I just found it weird that when I changed starters in "Team Data" that it went back to the original lineup after I just changed it. Thank you.

You can change in Season mode as Drunken said.

Besides in Season mode if the changes yoy make are not to the team you are controlling, the changes will last until a player is recovered from a injury.

I mean that if you put Sanchez instead Bradford with the Eagles, and you are not playing with this team, the CPU will put Bradford back when a member of thatteam get recovered from an injury.

BTW the SRM file is created by your emulator.
Greetings!!!