(SNES) Tecmo Super Bowl 3 NFL 2015

Fernando 49

thumb-7fe653b7a40053eddb058c57b704d4fd-diapositiva9.jpg

File Name: Tecmo Super Bowl 3 NFL 2015

File Submitter: Fernando 49

File Submitted: 09 Sep 2015

File Category: SNES

NOVEMBER 19, 2015 LAST EDITION!!!
Well I had no intention to give another update, but after all the requirements, here's the last update of the year.
CHANGES:

• REAL UNIFORMS!!! YES I listen to you and start to hack this thing... Most of the uniforms have changes or have been updated, check them out!
  • OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE FORMATIONS ARE REAL! Yes, Chiefs, 49ers, etc has 3-4 Defense. Broncos, Colts, etc change to 3WR Sets.
  • TEAM TENDENCIES MORE ORIENTED TO RUN OR PASS. Now you will see Stafford throw a lot more, or Seahawks run a lot.
  • I have the time to release Aldon Smith to FA, add Wes Welker with the Rams, Robert Turbin to the Cowboys and sit Kaepernick...

Well Just enjoy and let me know waht you think!!!

EDITED NOVEMBER 05, 2015.

Well, half of the season has arrived and just 2 months of regular season left. A lot of things have happened in the league since week 1 and this updated ROM testify that.
A BIG THANX to DOMINIKJAGR, he brought all the Ravens graphics and uniforms.

A complete list of changes will be uploaded soon, here are the most significants:
  • NO JAMAAL CHARLES
  • NO LEVEON BELL
  • NO KEENAN ALLEN
  • NO CAMERON WAKE
  • NO TERRELL SUGGS
  • NO STEVE SMITH
  • ALDON SMITH WITH RAIDERS
  • KIKO ALONSO WITH EAGLES
  • VALUES UPDATED FOR THE TEAMS, LIKE BEST VALUES FOR PANTHERS AND LESS VALUES FOR 49ERS, ETC...
  • THE FREE AGENCY AND HIDDEN PLAYERS HAVE CHANGED TOO... (I'll talk about the hidden players in a future)

So, just enjoy and any feedback is welcome!!!

Finally the work is over.
This is the 2015 season version of TSB3.
Of course as you all know this is a 30 version thing. I did this for my pleasure thinking in share it with all of you who liuke to play TSB3.

• Real schedule 2015.
  • Rosters updated to september 09 2015. (Tomorrow starts the league)
  • This is a version including Baltimore Ravens in the Oilers spot.
  • The 1st pick of the 2015 draft is included on rosters.
  • Values according to the Bleacher Report 1000 metrics.
  • In Free Agency you can find rookie players selected in 2nd, 3rd and beyond rounds.
  • I strongly recomend to play it and restart the schedule when you finished your season, so you can play the real schedule over and over again.
  • The hidden players have...

The Titans and Texans ROMS will be uploaded in a few days.

Any feedback is welcome and enjoy because...
FOOTBALL IS BACK!!! :cool:

Click here to download this file

Great rom, thanks for it.

Here's the rom with few graphical updates: Please upload it to the Downloads section or ROM Editing section. --davefmirray

No Oilers field logo. End zone color is grey/black (creating Ravens logo is beyond my skills).

Oilers small helmet in the team selection menu edited.

Oilers logo on big helmet is gone, helmet is greyish/blackish now.

Oilers team name/banner in the playbook edited.

Oilers team name/banner in the team selection menu erased (not sure if its editable, these big banners are too messy in Tile Layer Pro).

Was trying to alter players uniforms according to TSB3 Bible from here, but altering values for Oilers jerseys and helmets did nothing so no changes here.

Enjoy (or not if you don't like it :-)).

Edit: In the downloads section now!

http://tecmobowl.org/topic/66441-snes-tecmo-super-bowl-3-nfl-2015-no-oilers/

Edited by DominikJagr

I am not very good with Tile Layer Pro but I will try my best with your other releases :-)

I will check again jerseys/helmets/cutscenes colors, when I was editing your ROM I did not realize there were colors for white guys and colors for black guys, that confused me and did not know what I was doing wrong so I kept the original colors.

• 1 month later...

ITS AWESOME NATE!!!

I'LL USE IT WITH YOUR PERMISSION.

THANX A LOT!!!

Ha, I guess that came out wrong, I didn't mean it was MY 2005 ROM, just that I have downloaded it from here awhile back.  Wasn't sure if it was still available here because the downloads got wiped several months back.  I often use that one and shuffle up the rosters with TSB3Manager and make other edits to create Fantasy leagues.

Ok.

As always Im glad to be here.

I have updated the ROM with real uniforms of 2015.

The offense and defense formations are real too.

Please just check this last update of the season for the ROM and let me know what you think guys!!!

Thanx to the TSB3 Bible for all the Hex help, drunken_honkey, amrush, and of course Dominikjagr.

And remember enjoy the season cause we have FOOTBALL!!!

Edited by Fernando 49