NCAA 2015-16

keirre21

From your picks, my picks, and other posts in this thread I think these are the NCAA 15-16 teams we use.  The bolded teams need their helmets tweaked on your rom that you just posted.  The rest are right.  Nebraska in the Big12 is fine by me.  Maybe we swamp them with TCU if it's possible or with Minnesota in the BigTen.

Georgia          Alabama          GT                 Small School - MAC?

Ole Miss         Auburn            FSU               Temple

Tenn/UK         LSU               CLEM            Western KY

Florida           Miss St          NC State         GA Southern

Ohio State     Kansas St           USC             Notre Dame

Michigan St   Oklahoma          Arizona ST         TCU

Wisconsin      Neb                   Oregon             Arizona

Minnesota      Baylor                UCLA                 Boise

Edited by fatcheerleader

Has to because the Oklahoma OL sucks and is missing their starting Center.

Teams wise what I need is this:

1.) Proposed winner from each each conference  (That's 4 small conf teams - sun belt, CUSA, MAC Mountain west) and  Notre Dame. (12 teams in all).

2.) One team from each of the guys who will actually being doing work on the rom.  If your team is included in the 12 above you can select another team.

3.) Remaining teams will be top teams in the country

Your OKL QB better have some wheels on our rom and must be quick to tuck and run!  

Syracuse may be 3-0.   ;-)

Syracuse would be a hard team to do at the moment.  Their starter was injured for the season in week 1.  Their freshman phenom was nearly decapitated and injured in week 3.  They're roto-QB'ing with their #3 and #4 at the moment.

Syracuse would be a hard team to do at the moment.  Their starter was injured for the season in week 1.  Their freshman phenom was nearly decapitated and injured in week 3.  They're roto-QB'ing with their #3 and #4 at the moment.

Any team is hard to do once the season has started. No matter if you do a snap shot or end of year, because it's difficult to decide how to treat injured/suspended players.

Last season, I was working on Georgia. Todd Gurley played 6 games. How do you treat him in an end of season rom. His presence changes the overall strength of the team. Had Gurley remained healthy chubb would have put up far less yards and thus given people a different opinion of each back

Boise State and Utah both lost their top WR to injuries after the 1st month of the season. But they both finished in the top 4 in th rec & rec yards on the team. So, do you include them in the top 4 wr or not?

As far as this season

Take Va. Tech this season, their starting QB is out for 6 weeks after the ohio state game but he will likely never get the starting job back. Since he was the starter, do I include him and give him better attributes than the current starter or do I rate him lower than the starter even though he is better.

Laremy Tunsil is the best LT in cfb but he's being held out by Ole miss b/c of his NCAA investigation. He might play this season, do I put him in at LT or do I just go with who they have, even though TUnsil will start soon as he comes back

LSU is missing Jalen Mills, he's due back at some point this season, and is one ofthe best defenders on the team, but they are playing without him, do I include him?

Defensive alignments

Defenses sub all the time. Do I included the guy who leads a team in sack although he only comes in during pass rushing situations. What about a Nickleback who plays more snaps than a LB but the LB is one of the best players on the team (see oklahoma)

• 3 weeks later...

Feels like this rom won't happen until the season's end.  It's probably the best approach anyway.  Guess the Gators made the cut!   ;-)

Stop being a baby and just make the f*cking ROM!  People want this... it's in high demand.  People want to play ROMs NOW, during the season.

:razz:

Go Gators.

A negative rep for busting fatcheerleader's balls ball.  Well that's a first.

LSU is quite liberal with downvotes. I have been given many a downvote from him that I do not understand. haha

Hard to speculate who would be on the rom, even at this moment there are teams who are undefeated who will not make the rom and team who are 2-2 or 1-3 who will make it. This is the first season where I have seen a rash of injuries to the best players on good teams/contenders.

Injuries for ND, UCLA, West Va, TCU, Arkansas, Cincinatti, Va Tech, Mich state, Ole Miss, Oregon have/will alter(ed) their seasons.

As far as on the field play: Utah, Florida, Northwestern, Duke, Memphis and Houston are all much better than I anticipated.  Tennessee, Arkansas Auburn, Cincinatti, are all teams I thought would be on the rom but won't be. 

Jury is still out on about 80% of the nation and it won't be until Mid november that we really know anything for certain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
SEC EAST:  UF, GA, TENN, TXAM

SEC WEST:  LSU, ALA, OLE, MSS (It kills me to not have ALA-AUB in the game but MusCHUMP can suck it!)

ACC:  CLM, FSU, UNC, DUK or PIT (I say Dook so I can thump them again with UNC!  And, Miami's knee was down so they're cut.)

INDEP/AAC:  HOU, MEMP, TEMP, ND or BYU (If we put ND in the BigTen West then BYU gets their spot.)

BIG12:  OKS, BAY, TCU, OKL

BIG10 EAST:  OSU, MSU, MICH, PSU

BIG10 WEST:  IOWA, WIS, NW, NEB or ND (Knobbe gets NEB or we force ND to finally join a conference!  Win win.)

PAC12:  STAN, UTAH, UCLA, CAL or U$C or BSE or ORE (I like CAL just because of Goff.)

Edited by fatcheerleader

SEC EAST:  UF, GA, TENN, TXAM

SEC WEST:  LSU, ALA, OLE, MSS (It kills me to not have ALA-AUB in the game but MusCHUMP can suck it!)

ACC:  CLM, FSU, UNC, DUK or PIT (I say Dook so I can thump them again with UNC!  And, Miami's knee was down so they're cut.)

INDEP/AAC:  HOU, MEMP, TEMP, ND or BYU (If we put ND in the BigTen West then BYU gets their spot.)

BIG12:  OKS, BAY, TCU, OKL

BIG10 EAST:  OSU, MSU, MICH, PSU

BIG10 WEST:  IOWA, WIS, NW, NEB or ND (Knobbe gets NEB or we force ND to finally join a conference!  Win win.)

PAC12:  STAN, UTAH, UCLA, CAL or U$C or BSE or ORE (I like CAL just because of Goff.)

So mostly what I said 3 weeks ago with a few minor changes. 

Got to throw Navy into that list. They are 7-1 with only loss being to ND

Wazzu needs to be in Pac 12 over CAL. They have been a huge disappointment on offense the last 4 games when competition has increased. 

Got to throw Navy into that list.

So like on the list I posted 3 weeks ago?  :razz:

Know what... let's get BC on this game! 

Bears D - with the worst offense possible and a playbook filled with reverses and flea flickers.

So like on the list I posted 3 weeks ago?  :razz:

Know what... let's get BC on this game! 

Bears D - with the worst offense possible and a playbook filled with reverses and flea flickers.

I love having a shitty team on there.  Pat myself on the back here but my college rom last year had 3 cool feautres with the WORST possible roster for Michigan, EVEN teams with Army-Navy and the Pro Bowl was the Best possible vs the Worst possible.  I think people appreciate one rom that has all those options.  Once you've played TSB a million times you need these type of things to keep it interesting.  Also, playing man vs man with EVEN teams is fun with friends.

I think you're right though in that we don't have to wait til the season's end to finish this rom at this point.

Edited by fatcheerleader