Sign in to follow this  
rmm1976

Resignation

I'll record my playoff game and maybe upload to YouTube if I figure out how to do it. I also enjoy watching playoff games...Gats seems to be getting beat up in his term as commish but at least he's trying to run it, imperfect as it may be, he stepped up when no one else has.

Edited by ziurziur

i dont know how to stream or any of that so dont expect any from me..just saying lol. I will never be in a big game cause I suck so dont worry about recording lol....idk why so many are leaving..this truly sucks..first tim in this league and everyone leaves...-_-

Joey that wasn't entirely for you. Everyone was making excuses about no excitement for playoffs, video recording, enthusiasm/lack of for round zero, etc.

You react too much and too quickly to things (like this thread). That's all. You are right. You are never going to make everyone happy.

It. Is. Just. A. Game.

Just saying that people don't have the time to knit pick everything in a league and a draft. People will get annoyed if we rush through something without thinking through it first. For some, it is annoying enough to say, I don't have the time for this anymore, it may just be easier to quit. Now that several have quit. It will be easier for others to do as well, which is the reason for the quick fallout.

Rom pushing is not you. It is the league. This fixation of now, now, now is annoying to me personally. I have always thought HSTL deadline pace is too quick, but that's just me and I never said anything about it because I know others think it is fine.

To spell it out for you: I'm not attacking Joey Gats. The only thing about Joey that annoys me is doing and or saying something without thought and then reacting to it as you think about it. Sorry that you are feeling paranoid about things.

i dont know how to stream or any of that so dont expect any from me..just saying lol. I will never be in a big game cause I suck so dont worry about recording lol....idk why so many are leaving..this truly sucks..first tim in this league and everyone leaves... -_-

I will do a tutorial for the league when I get time.  Once everything is set up, it is idiot-proof.  Coming from a technology idiot.

Joey that wasn't entirely for you. Everyone was making excuses about no excitement for playoffs, video recording, enthusiasm/lack of for round zero, etc.

You react too much and too quickly to things (like this thread). That's all. You are right. You are never going to make everyone happy.

It. Is. Just. A. Game.

Just saying that people don't have the time to knit pick everything in a league and a draft. People will get annoyed if we rush through something without thinking through it first. For some, it is annoying enough to say, I don't have the time for this anymore, it may just be easier to quit. Now that several have quit. It will be easier for others to do as well, which is the reason for the quick fallout.

Rom pushing is not you. It is the league. This fixation of now, now, now is annoying to me personally. I have always thought HSTL deadline pace is too quick, but that's just me and I never said anything about it because I know others think it is fine.

To spell it out for you: I'm not attacking Joey Gats. The only thing about Joey that annoys me is doing and or saying something without thought and then reacting to it as you think about it. Sorry that you are feeling paranoid about things.

hstl is not to fast its perfect most people are down to 2 leagues right now some only 1. 2 roms a week is fast seriously? Then after final 2 roms u have 2 more weeks to finish.. Wat u want 1 rom a week man? I would quit straight up if the new comish decides that but long as he makes it a league vote and it passes nothing i can do.. Far as playoff excitement it would be nice but no 1 cares. War in hsrl last season was making it fun and 6 people cared so what are u saying? Its hard to be excited and put effort in something if no 1 cares. Your not about to blame me for people quitting either but if u are then give me false credit for the 6 that left hsrl as well... Tecmo been at a all time low and i became the perfect ecscape goat in hstl i should of seen that coming lol...

Good GAWD, looks like I left just in time (kidding).  This board has blown up like

Like-sands-through-the-hourglass...-so-a

An outsider's 2 cents:  Bruddog as new commish.  2 roms every 10 days and extend deadlines accordingly.  Gats has taken a lot of heat, he's not cut out as commish but let's give him a break as he tried when no one else wanted to.