(NES) Mutant League Tecmo Bowl

Baron von Lector

thumb-ead4ff58afd134a0e91e1ff12684de90-mutant02.png

File Name: Mutant League Tecmo Bowl

File Submitter: Baron von Lector

File Submitted: 18 Aug 2015

File Category: Tecmo Bowl - NES

This ROM modification of the original Tecmo Bowl is based on the Sega Genesis' Mutant League Football. Special care was taken to ensure the teams in the ROM mirrored the strengths and weaknesses of the original game (Midway Monsters’ strong running game, Misfit Demons’ strong pass defense, Darkstar Dragons’ strong passing game, etc.).

I also got my feet wet with some sprite editing which is most evident in the appearance of the spectators and a couple of the icons.

mutant02.png

Click here to download this file

• 7 years later...
On 8/18/2015 at 12:39 PM, Baron von Lector said:

thumb-ead4ff58afd134a0e91e1ff12684de90-mutant02.png

File Name: Mutant League Tecmo Bowl

File Submitter: Baron von Lector

File Submitted: 18 Aug 2015

File Category: Tecmo Bowl - NES

This ROM modification of the original Tecmo Bowl is based on the Sega Genesis' Mutant League Football. Special care was taken to ensure the teams in the ROM mirrored the strengths and weaknesses of the original game (Midway Monsters’ strong running game, Misfit Demons’ strong pass defense, Darkstar Dragons’ strong passing game, etc.).

I also got my feet wet with some sprite editing which is most evident in the appearance of the spectators and a couple of the icons.

mutant02.png

Click here to download this file

Hello, used to love playing mutant league football. Tried to download and the link didn't work. Can I get a new link?