Sign in to follow this  
MattyD

Unfair advantage

I have fumbled 7 times total in 3 games this season. 

I played the Chargers, forced a fumble on a 4th down 3 yards short...and it goes to Csonka as he takes it to the house. 

This. Is. Some. Bullshit.

I did feel that in our game you didn't make much of an effort to get out of bounds; or at least there were a few plays I remember that you cut inside for more yards instead of stepping out.  However, tackles were about even in our game and you significantly out-tackled SD.  You were out-tackled by PIT by quite a bit.  Sounds like just a case of bad luck... or the Tecmo gods are upset about Namath in the 3rd...

RtIcvpT.gif

I did feel that in our game you didn't make much of an effort to get out of bounds; or at least there were a few plays I remember that you cut inside for more yards instead of stepping out.  However, tackles were about even in our game and you significantly out-tackled SD.  You were out-tackled by PIT by quite a bit.  Sounds like just a case of bad luck... or the Tecmo gods are upset about Namath in the 3rd...

RtIcvpT.gif

It is bad luck mang. 

Namath isn't doing bad from playing from behind!

Drake- your post was hilarious lmao

I do have to say this though---I have noticed when some ROM's are generated they are more injury/ fumble prone. I have no evidence, no mathematical calculations, and I am not Bruddog---but I have noticed this over time with online play.

Edited by MattyD

I think Lorenzo White didn't wash his hands before deflating all the official HSRL balls. #fumbilitisepidemic

Better yet, it was probably that motherfucker Dalton Hilliard. 

Edited by diazzhole

I fumble a lot, and when I joined hsrl it was the first league I had ever been in that kept track of tackles , and I realized I'm tackled in bounds more than 2to 1 with the other team. I don't complain much about fumbles anymore :)

In a nonchalant way I feel like you are saying not to complain....BUT, what you don't see me thinks is how much I have joked around in this thread. Complaining? Nah. Having fun with it, because it is outrageous? Yes.

As far as the out of bounds thing? Well..that is also determined by playing from behind...which I have been every game. I need all the yards I can get so I stay in bounds (Thus raising the tackles on the stat file). It is also determined by how much one gets out tapped etc. 

This is online Tecmo mang. The wild wild west. Lance Alworth has 15,000 yards receiving in 5 games. I play for the funzies. The console I take a bit more seriously. ;-)....(I think because I spend money) 

Edited by MattyD