Centralia, WA - 08/29/15 - Manyo's Mayhem 5: A Homage to #29

manYo

here's {the official} ROM with #29 RB COLTS... <attached>

i wish i could provide more than one console with #29... but the Everdrive cartridge which makes this possible is kinda expensive, and my plan is to slowly add to that part of the arsenal over time..... which will provide more flexibility with mayhem tournaments in the future..... plus i wanna take it for a test drive first once i actually receive the unit (long shipping time).

TSB_OG_v29.nes

Now I get it...you guy's are all scared to play me.  That's why there's no action on this Tourney topic in the last 3 dayz.  I guess all ya'll realized that the power of Johnny Johnson & Eric Dickerson combining into a Voltronesque power house machine just can't be humanly stopped...that's because there is absolutley nothin' human about anything going on here...I missed the last tourney which makes me even more determined to knocc off, irradicate, terminate, regulate, eliminate, and fucc up everybody in my way.  Manyo, you might as well tell everybody from around your redneck of the woods not to show up, and just have my Eric Dickerson Roboback poster rolled up, and gift rapped with a golden bow, ready to present to me.....cuzz this poster ain't stayin' in Washington.....believe DAT.

(p.s.  By the way, if anybody from my crew tries to get in the way of the inevitable, there gonna get DOWNED just like the 5th of Jim Beam Devil's cut that I'm bringin wit me to the Tourney.....no surrender, no retreat.)

Yall'z muthaphukk!n a$$e$ are mine......{OFFICIALLY}

Edited by ~Tailback King~

Now I get it...you guy's are all scared to play me.  That's why there's no action on this Tourney topic in the last 3 dayz.  I guess all ya'll realized that the power of Johnny Johnson & Eric Dickerson combining into a Voltronesque power house machine just can't be humanly stopped...that's because there is absolutley nothin' human about anything going on here...I missed the last tourney which makes me even more determined to knocc off, irradicate, terminate, regulate, eliminate, and fucc up everybody in my way.  Manyo, you might as well tell everybody from around your redneck of the woods not to show up, and just have my Eric Dickerson Roboback poster rolled up, and gift rapped with a golden bow, ready to present to me.....cuzz this poster ain't stayin' in Washington.....believe DAT.

(p.s.  By the way, if anybody from my crew tries to get in the way of the inevitable, there gonna get DOWNED just like the 5th of Jim Beam Devil's cut that I'm bringin wit me to the Tourney.....no surrender, no retreat.)

Yall'z muthaphukk!n a$$e$ are mine......{OFFICIALLY}

check it back before you wreck it jack, cuz y'all city boiz bout to ride dat e-dick straight into da dirt, lew cow style diGGit cya latah, ptfo...... and phuq johnny, the only johnny doing work at this tourney will be the industrial size johnny's seasoning salt at the bbq pit, cuz its pure magic baby, not this yonny yohnson watered down shiz you keep yammerin on about........ you act like you dont know whats clapping cuz, but i'll give you this lil headz up right now: you can take yohnny or e-dick, and i'll skunk you either way with da DOME PATROL...... aka the saints bout to come marching in and burn ya got damn cockroach city to the ground bwa....... aka da Bayou Basterdz, aka whatevah: just pure skunk 4 u, giGGz........ and when i'm done destroyin, i'm gonna put dat tbk scalp right outside my teepee for the world to see, put it on a leash and let it blow in the wind awhile just so everybody knows who da muthaph*qqa man iz, not this mouth of the south big talk no puttin up tho straight bullship you bringin.......... enuf typing, time to get back to da bat cave and tinker with da skillz and strategiez sum more, gonna take this pnw console game to the next level this time, thats right i'm calling my shot like i'm broadway jose mang..... it's about to go down chicas, there will be no escapin the dojo 4 u on the #29th............

I thought the GREAT North West was the hailing capital of the $#!t talk.........what the hell's goin' on???.........this tourney's only 2 weeks away an ya'll ain't sayin' nothin'............Guess what???  All you muthaphukkaz' can blow me....Ha hA ha!!!!!!!!!!  and I'ma blow you muthaphukkaz off the face of the earth and make you succaz realize who the REAL Tecmo Capadonna is!!!!!!!!  And don't think I'm just gonna come with #39 Superman from Santa Cruz, (the O.G's will get the referance)  uh, uh,........I'm comin wit MATCHUP'S........and that Eric Dickerson poster is comin home to PORTLAND wit ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ya'll better get in where you fit in muthaphukkaz.....cuzz it's bout to go DOWN.

I'm always ready

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0VhMxs836Y

TBK, call me or let me know when I can call you for the JJ season commentary on my stream

Can you imagine how hard that record cover woulda' been if he had on the home field # 39 PHX Johnny Johnson jersey???  Yeah...ya'll get it.