30 Team NES ROM?

buck

hey, did anybody ever come up with a good solution for a 30-team (from the 32-team) TSB rom?  I am going to try to do something about it, but I thought I would check here first before I spend all the time and research.

• 2 years later...

95 season rom in progress. I don't know if I can finish it, as I don't have any other info on where to add and remove or even adjust things to make it work. If anyone else is interested maybe it can be done.

things that were done and need to be finished...

schedule: complete.

rosters: incomplete. just used my 94 basic unedited rosters for now, and had to use a 96 rom to retrieve Jaguars' and Panthers' rosters to cover all 30 teams.

team menus: teams were re-aligned to reflect where they would be in the 95 season. 

standings: incomplete. the nfc west division has an issue with pro bowl teams, and so had to be split into divisions to fit all of them.

old 12 team playoff format: incomplete. don't even know where to start with this one, too. Again, hoping someone can either do this for me or shed some light in how to do it.

Edited by fgqb#19nyj