Sign in to follow this  
manYo

commish talk

not an immediate need for a new commish right now... altho I am taking off for days at a time this summer, I can still finish commishing this season with a little help from diaz and co., commishing regular season is usually pretty easy anyway..... however, I am starting a new job in Sept., right around the time S33 finishes up (scheduled for end of August), and there's no way I can do the offseason stuff at that time, which is where most of the commish work is, so someone else is going to have to step up.  I'll still be an owner and can return as commish if necessary later in the year around S35 time, if necessary and/or wanted.

if someone else wants to commish, they can either start right now or in another month or so, up to them....... post here or let me know via PM if you want to take the reins, and I'll figure out the best way to transition the responsibilities...... if there are people competing for the spot then we'd vote on it eventually.

i thought i was the backup to u already lol.

oh yeah lol..... ok, I'll finish this one then S34 is yours..... then we'll compete to see who takes over S35, let's say whoever boots the most per season on avg wins.... I think I got 3 or 4 last season, looking to boot a half dozen or so this one... it'll be fun, gl.

Joey, if you're getting the keys please seek appropriate counsel and appoint a consigliere (not me) to be forced to talk sense into you when needed. We don't want to lose owners (for real) or cause an uprising. You can do this but if you think you don't have to be diplomatic then we're doomed from the start.

Randi, I'm sure you'll have even more fun with this you fucking troll. GL

Randi, I'm sure you'll have even more fun with this you fucking troll. GL

Speaking of... I thought Homey D. Clown was perma-banned?  As we all know, it's nothing but toxicity....  just curious.  :)

Yes, the vloGGs are entertaining. Too bad they come at a price. 

I wonder if he ever gave Brad his $25 back...

I completely forgot about that as I tried to purge as much of Randi as possible once he was banned.  To answer that question, no he has NOT reimbursed my $25 from his "gofundme scam."  I don't want it back either.  That means i would have to deal with him again.  Just another demonstration of the depths he will go to lie, cheat, steal and be utterly rude to others for absolutely no reason other than to feed his hypocritical ways.  

I will be the first to say if he even comes within 100 yards of HSTL again, I will be the first to quit on the spot.  I went through enough of his garbage and not another person in this league or out of this league needs to deal with it either.  Do not trust him, do not give him another chance... his cup overflows with deceit.  

hahaaaa, ok just wanted to draw them out of the woodwork for a minute...... actually i'm staying on as commish, just gonna fire up The Regime again and put dem azzes to work....... gats, grip, diaz, hoff and peters: thank you for applying, you will all have special roles carved out for you in The New Regime, and you will all be beyond happy I'm sure to volunteer your time to the greatest tecmo league on earth (excluding USFL) while I receive all the accredited glory, of course..... viva HSTL!

Best commish ever, a curious thought.

Would be an interesting poll between Manyo, Kamp and Diaz...

Big%2BLebowski%2B-%2BPondering.gif

I wouldn't vote for me, I was more of a life raft and facilitator. Perhaps enabler.

Why is Randi being allowed to troll this league all of the sudden?

I think he's made it clear how much he loves himself.

Mission accomplished.

Game over please.

His ban was expired and lifted.