Sign in to follow this  
madmanyo360

HSTL Super Bowl XXXII -- NE (dukesta) vs. WAS (manyo)

Nice finish, not sure why the jj didn't work at the end. Congrats to manyo

dunno, but same thing happened to me once with Majik back in S22..... a full-field JJ attempt for the win, "The Black Rabbit" Stephone Paige was there in perfect position...... the jump and the WhiiiiF......... wish I could find the link to that recap, the OL threw Black Rabbit into the luggage hold on the airplane ride home for not bringing that one home, but maybe it wasn't his fault?

great game duke! an f'n battle if there ever was one... I don't think either one of us played as sharp as we can, tbh... but if you know tecmo, you know that game was a mental dogfight from start to finish, i think we were both well prepared... loved every minute of it.  fortunate as hell to get this far and win it man, i tell ya... it's like simming a season of tecmo and the Seahawks win the Super Bowl over the Forty Niners... ALL PRAISE TO THE TECMO GODS!  I am one lucky azz mutha phuqqa, i gotta admit, even if I did work hard to get here.

bringing this one home for the PNW!  gonna try to get tailback king to record a play-by-play call of the last touchdown ("elway rolls out, plenty of options out there... to the corner of the endzone, he makes the catch, taps his toes... TOUCHDOWN REDSKINS! ernie muthaph*qqa JONEZ! they're gonna be talkin' 'bout this one for years to come, folks... talkin' about THE MUTHAPH*QQA DRIVE!").  

thanks, guys!  has been a magical ride for juan elway and the boyz........ now ON TO SEASON 33!*

*well, after one more basterds vid, etc.... coming this weekend!  "The Robotz React"