Sign in to follow this  
discdolo

NFC Wild Card NYG @ Dallas

Pretty much handed the win by the Gods. Really a recap is kinda not deserved. He stops me on first drive with a picked play int but the offense fumbles teh ball away. He stops me again at the goal line and drives all the way to draw first blood, 7-0. I get ball and he picks me off again and my defense holds off to force the fg to give the Cowboys a 10-0 lead. With 13 seconds left gats blitzes and highsmith is open deep for the catch and run to steal a score before the half. Cowboys get ball and put together a nice drive only to fumble the ball away. Giants take advantage and score to take the lead, 14-10. Cowboys get the ball back and again fumble into the giants defense hands for  a score to go up 21-10. down 2 scores to begin the 4th Dallas has to go to Deberg not before Bentley goes down with an injury. on 3 picked plays Giants force a 4th and long and bat debergs pass. Giants score again .. Just hella bad luck for cowboys

Final Giants 28 Cowboys 10.. sorry gats this was rough

Lol lucky u are picking on me :) but my comment about your book vs psycho was legit and not no shade for the sake of finding shade. Your just looking for shade here but there is none to be found cause i played a smart game but it wasnt meant to be :(

Edited by joeygats

If you want to hate on the book that's fine, but it wasn't the reason I lost. If he had shut me down all day without callng my plays then yeah the book would have been to blame.

If you want to hate on the book that's fine, but it wasn't the reason I lost. If he had shut me down all day without callng my plays then yeah the book would have been to blame.

reason he was able to call ur plays easier cause it was 4 less plays he worried bout on defense. just like i would of as well or any good player 

The playbook worked fine the first time we played. He won on JJ at the buzzer. I watched the game back and he actually called me more than I called him during the game. The INT was a mistake on his part. The INT by Lee was really bad luck. In all honesty I played pretty close to perfect on offense and pretty decent on defense.