Sign in to follow this  
brookstonfowler

WTF announcement #3 owner list

There will be 24 owners part of the inaugural season of the new WTF.  i realize this list is numbered, but there is no order or rank associated with the list.  owners were selected based on (also in no priority order) availability, general likeability, and participation.  very little attention was paid to talent level.  each owner was selected by a consensus of the admin team. 

if for any reason you do not want to be a part of the league, but your name is on the list, please post here.

without further ado i present to you...

1. Swamp Chicken/Swampc1
2. ChiefsJr83
3. Diazzhole/cubanrocks
4. Jfagundes04
5. Discdolo
6. TecmoMig
7. Bob Sacamano/TecmOdell42
8. Arncoem
9. Chaosconffetti/Jesusluvsme4ever
10. Bigfatpaulie5
11. Slimstud7
12. Stalltalk
13. Tonkatecmo
14. Oklahoma.Bo
15. Warmachine0323
16. Player121xk
17. Retro4ever/RetroNathan
18. Vogtcd11
19. Daboy8821
20. Redskinsfan1124
21. Brookstonfowler

22. Kamphuna8

23.  Timbone666

24.  GoNickmontana5

Looks like a strong and solid list for the initial 24. If you are ever in need of an owner, I'll be more than happy to take a spot. Please wait list me, and good luck in what should be a very enjoyable and competitive inaugural season.

Meant strictly as an observation:

The selection of some owners is very interesting base on your criteria. Some just quit majority/all their leagues because of lack of time/availabilty.

Atleast they all have likeability!

The selection of some owners is very interesting base on your criteria. Some just quit majority/all their leagues because of lack of time/availabilty.

agreed.

agreed.

who we talking bout skinsfan maybe the great kamphuna.. thats cause hes cheifs bro and kamp is a godsend for tecmo..they will be in the new and improved wtf.. they have always been a great owners.. who else we talking bout nobody ok lets move.. dam im pumped up for this league.. ahhhhhh.. lets go

Edited by ChaosConffetti

regardless @reg this is great for online tecmo.

i would like to announce, swamp came to me and said i was on the bubble and i should sign the wait list lmfao

i never laughed so hard. i will never join this league simply cause i didnt get in from the start so save that sign the waitlist bs for someone who buys it lol.

anyways, with so many being left out, now leagues like ATA and CTL should thrive.  GL TO ALL

Gats your response is the very reason folks think twice about allowing you into league.. the criteria wasnt based on one aspect but everything. I think some owners were always likeable and reliable hence folks welcoming them back to leagues.

Gats your response is the very reason folks think twice about allowing you into league.. the criteria wasnt based on one aspect but everything. I think some owners were always likeable and reliable hence folks welcoming them back to leagues.

man i agree this league is gonna be so good for online tecmo. 

discdolo you are 100% right ctl and ata wait list should increase and the owners there should be more reliable now.

now your last statment is the one we see eye to eye on the most. about good owners, i absolutely agree i fit all the criteria as well as others for sure man and i appreciate the support and kind words

i know you want me to sign the wait list man, but sorry i like the idea of drafting my own team.. gl though and best wishes :)

Brooks? Did you block me for some reason on here? I dont get it. Will not allow me to send you a message bro. Let me know.

actually, yes.  but i think i did it when i thought you were mrtsb. lol.  i fixed it so you can send me a PM

I have yet to voice my opinion on this, but all I will say is this for now.. A lot of your owners are in the 3 other leagues that are currently running, plus most of them on Tecmo.us as well. From the way it looks, and that's all I mean this by - is just an observation - is that you guys semmed to have choked the life out of availability. Honestly, there is no way for me and a lot of others to get in any league anymore, except for waiting a long time. And to be quite honest, if I have to wait a year to get in any league on this site, then I might as well retire, because I for one, have lost interest in a lot of the others I have already been in, and either don't like the format, hacks, etc. I actually thought this league might have been the fresh air that I and a lot of others would like to see from Tecmo, but I find my enthusiasm for joining this league waning. Simply because I was part of the first private conversations about the reboot, then I was mysteriously dropped and cut out from all of it for whatever reason. Someone could have  manned up and at least given me a "hey, even though you were part of it early on, we don't feel you're a good fit because...". Kinda feels like a slap in the face.

Edited by coconuts0622

I have yet to voice my opinion on this, but all I will say is this for now.. A lot of your owners are in the 3 other leagues that are currently running, plus most of them on Tecmo.us as well. From the way it looks, and that's all I mean this by - is just an observation - is that you guys semmed to have choked the life out of availability. Honestly, there is no way for me and a lot of others to get in any league anymore, except for waiting a long time. And to be quite honest, if I have to wait a year to get in any league on this site, then I might as well retire, because I for one, have lost interest in a lot of the others I have already been in, and either don't like the format, hacks, etc. I actually thought this league might have been the fresh air that I and a lot of others would like to see from Tecmo, but I find my enthusiasm for joining this league waning. Simply because I was part of the first private conversations about the reboot, then I was mysteriously dropped and cut out from all of it for whatever reason. Someone could have  manned up and at least given me a "hey, even though you were part of it early on, we don't feel you're a good fit because...". Kinda feels like a slap in the face.

Coco,  I would hate to see you not join the wait list and just move on.  You were THE last person not to make it TBH.   The only things that kept you out were what  you stated above.  You have had waning interest in leagues.   You have recently quit most of your leagues PRIOR to the announcement... then after the announcement you quit grapple too.

That is not in any way an insult to you.  Obviously you are very well liked and, as I stated, the last person to not make it and it was very tight.   However, there are only 24 spots open at the moment.   I am sure that if you join the wait list then you will get a chance soon... There are many great leagues to join.  I don't think you will be waiting long if you join the wait list in most of them.  Many of the leagues still need players or at least need reserves on the waiting list. 

There must be more players than league spots.   Otherwise we will have the same issues as before, in which there are constantly teams being abandoned and too diluted of a player pool to fill them all effectively.   Just because your not in the original owner list doesn't mean that you will not get in the league.

I would hope that you reconsider and simply join the waiting list and join soon.

Why does this have to be a secret? It's Tecmo.... not the next coming of Jesus.

i don't think we're holding back anything anymore.  definitely not trying to keep things secret.  it's more a matter of time management than secrecy.