Centralia, WA - 07/11/2015 - The Pacific Northwest Tecmo Championship 4 (PNWTC4)

manYo

ah yeah, putting it all together, baby..... aint nothing wrong with whistle while i work here, is there?

>https://twitter.com/gomanyo360/status/619685104571396097

Mac 'N' Jacks at 11:00 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!  (FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).................I just shed a little tear.

Well muthaphukkaz'..................I'm off to Eugene Oregon for a playoff game.....wish I was there...........Keep the Tourney scores posted, and the results up to date!!!  May the best man win!!!  And someone PLEASE pour a lil' Mac 'N' Jacks out for me, as I am there in spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

(p.s.   Someone please beat Gripsmoke...winning this event two years in a row, and owning and possessing two gold medals would give him too much power)

GOD DAMIT......In laymens terms, Someone just PRESENT THE WINNER.....& 2nd & 3rd ........even fourth......but thats it!!!!!!!  Yes...........I just got home...(we lost)...and off Amsterdam Gin & Juice AND Jim Beam..........glad I wasn't driving back from Eugene.....They call it Buzzard County,,,,,,it would be a shitty place to crash and die.....with nobody within 40 miles around, the buzzards would picc yo bones clean......

Dt knocked out Ted with the Saints over Seahawks, narrowing the field to just dt and me, and Ted continues his dominant dynasty of third place finishes. With Dt's early undefeated run, I had to win three games in a row, but alas, I lost the first game against him. He was Washington, I was Philly, and he won thanks to Byner eating up the Philly D, a lot of called plays, and an early fumble that gave him an extra field goal. I had a chance late for the comeback, but eagles threw an interception I think.

Hell of a tournament as usual, Damn fine food, beer, and grass. No pickle ball due to weather conditions, but Ted and I did have a pretty incredible basketball practice shooting like 90%.

hey, great job to everybody in making this thing happen..... you know it's a great group of guys when the organizer can ass-out in the hammock the last few hours and the tournament continues to run without a hitch to speak of (what can i say except i gave it hell, and always will), and looked like most everybody stuck around to the end having a damned good time, very awesome to see and battle you guys despite my personally poor tecmo performance.

can't wait to see what the recordings and/or live stream picked up...... i do recall pushing stream/record at some point... i think? lol fun timez

a few more things to note........ the official PNWTC4 sim-season running yesterday is currently in Week 8, all the usual suspects at the top of the divisions so far..... i'll be sure to post an update in a few more days when it's complete.

and it would be a shame to leave these 5-6 fully operating tecmo stations moldering in the dojo all summer....... let me know if a small group of you guys wants to get together anytime until end of summer, i'll host it if I can OR pack it all up in a box and take it whereever you guys want it as well........... perhaps an end-of-summer mayhem event is in order, maybe even a combo tourney of pickleball/tecmo/basketball... ?

Yes to multiple Mayhems this summer. August is when my schedule opens up. Early August that is. Tbk grip tick and Vader are allclose enough to make this a reality.

actually early august is gonna be tuff for me, I'd have to make that call once we are much closer to that time period... but here are some open dates i could commit to right now, let me know if interested:

• July 17, 18, 19, 25, 26

August 22, 23... maybe something else in August or early September

Teddy, is there gonna be a PacRim this summer/fall?

But weekdays are open for me as well, not sure how many of you can do that also, but that opens up quite a few more dates.

Edited by manYo

I'm super in on some summer mayhem.

It looks like Pac-Rim is down for year. I was shooting for the beginning of football season, but that's out now. I'm pretty wide open as far as mayhem goes.

It was really fucking great seeing all you guys yesterday.

Manyo -

As always, you're a great host. What a fucking blast yesterday was. Mega props to DT. Flying across country to lay down a Tecmo lesson.

Check this.

I guarantee next year, I'm taking the whole fucking thing down. I've laid back in the cut long enough, holding down 3rd for the 3rd time (5th total, including Pac-Rim).

Highlight of the night  -

The TBK Memorial round of Phoenix vs. Dallas. That needs to go down every year.

Dt knocked out Ted with the Saints over Seahawks, narrowing the field to just dt and me, and Ted continues his dominant dynasty of third place finishes. With Dt's early undefeated run, I had to win three games in a row, but alas, I lost the first game against him. He was Washington, I was Philly, and he won thanks to Byner eating up the Philly D, a lot of called plays, and an early fumble that gave him an extra field goal. I had a chance late for the comeback, but eagles threw an interception I think.

Hell of a tournament as usual, Damn fine food, beer, and grass. No pickle ball due to weather conditions, but Ted and I did have a pretty incredible basketball practice shooting like 90%.

GOD DAMIT GRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!  (D.T.?????)  So.........who won????????????!!!

Edited by ~Tailback King~

I'm super in on some summer mayhem.

It looks like Pac-Rim is down for year. I was shooting for the beginning of football season, but that's out now. I'm pretty wide open as far as mayhem goes.

It was really fucking great seeing all you guys yesterday.

Manyo -

As always, you're a great host. What a fucking blast yesterday was. Mega props to DT. Flying across country to lay down a Tecmo lesson.

Check this.

I guarantee next year, I'm taking the whole fucking thing down. I've laid back in the cut long enough, holding down 3rd for the 3rd time (5th total, including Pac-Rim).

Highlight of the night  -

The TBK Memorial round of Phoenix vs. Dallas. That needs to go down every year.

Jesus Christ...............sounds like I missed sumpthin' epic.....I was 2 receptions for 68 yrds, with a 45 yrd break away...I guess that was a good way to walk into the sunset as far as my football career goes.......we lost 28 to 0 so were out of the playoffs.......but at least now I won't be missin' any more of these................We need a tourney in AUGUST or sooner...............!!!  I'm ALL in.