Centralia, WA - 07/11/2015 - The Pacific Northwest Tecmo Championship 4 (PNWTC4)

manYo

man, the live stream and other recordings were a hot mess, sorry guys......... I left that for last thing to organize/think about this time, and upon further review today it really showed.

first, internet problems caused sporadic segments to be posted on my video channel, which I will delete cuz they are junk..... and then, some of the streams that worked were automatically muted by twitch, probably because we were playing music thru the ambient microphone, so they muted it cuz of copyright reasons (the bastards)... they gave me an option to "appeal" that tho, and I did just to see what happens.

i (belatedly) have identified the internet problem and fixed it for next time, so lesson learned there....... unfortunate to see that the local recording isn't playing back for me either, so unfortunately this tournament has no digital record, looks like.......... was fun to experiment with the camera/microphone though, excited to work that in next time, and am in the process of testing it all out for quality control as we speak.

everything in the dojo is still ready to rock you guys....... so, who is in for some July 25 MayheM?

in fact, as I continue experimenting for the time being if you want to check {the official} PNWTC-4 sim season, which continues to rage on, u can watch it here:

need to work on that audio fix....... vader if you read this, i think i have one of those same adapters you brought back at home, gonna check it soon see if it works.

If DT traveled from NY or OH to make this tournament, that is supremely impressive. Either way, congrats to the Final 4 and especially DT on the win! Sounds like a great time as always.

like me he has a lot of family up there near washington state. So prob wasn't a big deal to go all that way. Plus were talikng about a dude who went to superbowl (sea vs den) and world cup finals in brazil in the same year. I think he's diggin the detroit kumite style "random elimination" style too. Too bad dt didn't get meet tailback king or fair. 1day i'll go. Can't have dt outtravel me Edited by red98sethuthut

I cannot make it to the 25th unfortunately. that weekend is basically booked solid for me (a small chance that I could roll down there late the 25th). I would really like to get in on some more mayhem this summer tho. That spot is too perfect!

Shout out to everyone who showed up and brought the ruckus. I certainly hope to come back to defend next year so y'all keep your games tight. My MOM was super impressed with the medal as was the waitress at the restaurant Sunday morning. Chicks dig Tecmo. Actually they are typically pretty much allergic to it, but this one humored me a bit. Good times in the Great NW.