Centralia, WA - 07/11/2015 - The Pacific Northwest Tecmo Championship 4 (PNWTC4)

manYo

I'm in too........................July 11th is 6 dayz after my birthday.  But instead of askin for gifts from my Tecmo bretheren, (as Kamp would say) I think I'll buy everybody at the Mayhem Tourney a signed personalized Phoenix Cardinal Johnny Johnson controller...so you all can turn them sidewayz, and shove um' str8 up yo candy a$$e$!!!!!!!!!!!  You might as well get used to the feeling, because on July 11th, when 'THE' Tailback King comes to Centrailahalis, the wrath of Johnny Johnson will undoubtedly make ya'll feel a little bit less of a man!!!  Ha hA Ha hA Ha!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

We may have a surprise entry in this tournament. I can't divulge who, but I will say - IF he attends he'll be a favorite in my eyes...

And it's NOT GoNick!!! Who hopefully finds a way to make it happen, and therefore drags Randi's corpse from retirement.

Sheeeeiiiiit. I'm kinda hoping Randi's been training in private, at a new and improved School of Tecmo. making timing reads blindfolded, etc.

None of that matters though, because however many wins he gets on the Tecmo GridIron - I GUARANTEE he wont get one from me on the Pickleball court!!!! Lock that shit in!!!! Bring it, Randilicous!!!!!

HEY ****HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Are any of you guys ALIVE???????????????  The last post was me.........................a month ago!  C'mon men!!!

yeah no shit, so you can't post more than once a month TBK?!?!??!!!  dafuq u DOING man, working on your PASSING game or sumpin?!??!!!

ps--i'm gonna win this tournament and do it in such a way than not even u can deny that the TRUE muth*phuqqin "tailback king" currently resides in central-I-a and will continue to reside in central-I-a once this tournament has reached its natural and bombastic conclusion.

#OffSetThirdEyeFormation

We may have a surprise entry in this tournament. I can't divulge who, but I will say - IF he attends he'll be a favorite in my eyes...

And it's NOT GoNick!!! Who hopefully finds a way to make it happen, and therefore drags Randi's corpse from retirement.

disastamasta, will be eliminated fasta, than Invader Star in the lasta, Mayhem Tournament. (but really Invader, the speed you got eliminated had to be some kinda tournament record :) ) ...I don't know if it was the stiff competition, or the brand of beer you were drinkin' that beat you, but I'd definitly come with a different game plan in both catagories!!!  Ha ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

........and who the f*ck is disasta-masta???  He's not even known enough or good enough to capitalize his name.  Ted, seriously???  1st place???  he won't be winning Tecmo anything.....The only thing he'll be winning is the 2 man pickleball tournament vs Randy in Manyo's back yard!!!  Ha hA Ha hA Ha ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......and the only reason diastamasta will have half a chance at winning that, is because him and Randy will be the only "2 men" in it!!!!!!!!!!!  Ha hA Ha hA Ha ha hA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

disastamasta, will be eliminated fasta, than Invader Star in the lasta, Mayhem Tournament. (but really Invader, the speed you got eliminated had to be some kinda tournament record :) ) ...I don't know if it was the stiff competition, or the brand of beer you were drinkin' that beat you, but I'd definitly come with a different game plan in both catagories!!!  Ha ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

........and who the f*ck is disasta-masta???  He's not even known enough or good enough to capitalize his name.  Ted, seriously???  1st place???  he won't be winning Tecmo anything.....The only thing he'll be winning is the 2 man pickleball tournament vs Randy in Manyo's back yard!!!  Ha hA Ha hA Ha ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......and the only reason diastamasta will have half a chance at winning that, is because him and Randy will be the only "2 men" in it!!!!!!!!!!!  Ha hA Ha hA Ha ha hA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Oh...Did you think because disasta re-posted me that it was him that I was referring to? :twisted:

Not so fast, my friend. Although, for the record - if Disasta did make it up for the tourney that would be amazing.

And I'll go ahead and up the ante. IF disasta does make it...I'd bet you (and / or any takers) $50 plus a french toast breakfast that he'd have the top rushing game of the day, (in a win). I'll even fork over all the winnings to disasta if he does it against Rudi. :evil:

But again...he's not the mystery contestant...right???

disastamasta, will be eliminated fasta, than Invader Star in the lasta, Mayhem Tournament. (but really Invader, the speed you got eliminated had to be some kinda tournament record :) ) ...I don't know if it was the stiff competition, or the brand of beer you were drinkin' that beat you, but I'd definitly come with a different game plan in both catagories!!! Ha ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........and who the f*ck is disasta-masta??? He's not even known enough or good enough to capitalize his name. Ted, seriously??? 1st place??? he won't be winning Tecmo anything.....The only thing he'll be winning is the 2 man pickleball tournament vs Randy in Manyo's back yard!!! Ha hA Ha hA Ha ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......and the only reason diastamasta will have half a chance at winning that, is because him and Randy will be the only "2 men" in it!!!!!!!!!!! Ha hA Ha hA Ha ha hA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite part about this though was despite the speed in which I got faded I still managed a win against JJ and the Bach [emoji41]

My favorite part about this though was despite the speed in which I got faded I still managed a win against JJ and the Bach [emoji41]

Hmmmmmmmmm.....Vader, you mighta snuck one win in there, but my memories a lil' hazy. so I really can't recall ;) .............and Ted, NO BODY out rushes Johnny Johnson!!!  They might not alwayz come with wins...BUT...I guarantee that nobody had the combined yards if you add all the tourney's up together that I have attended from Mayhem to PAC RIM (which you flaked out on by the way) the total of yards I would have above 2nd place would be mind boggling!!!!!!!!  Johnny's put up 250+ in at least 3 tourney games I've played, He dropped 170+ on Randy, at least two 120 +'s, on Kamp and Manyo each, and 100 plus on Gripsmoke up in Portland at Ground Controll.........................Infact, the only person to EVER contain him was YOU, and those punk a$$ Pittsburg Steelers........I want my RE~MATCH.  

Hmmmmmmmmm.....Vader, you mighta snuck one win in there, but my memories a lil' hazy. so I really can't recall  ;) .............and Ted, NO BODY out rushes Johnny Johnson!!!  They might not alwayz come with wins...BUT...I guarantee that nobody had the combined yards if you add all the tourney's up together that I have attended from Mayhem to PAC RIM (which you flaked out on by the way) the total of yards I would have above 2nd place would be mind boggling!!!!!!!!  Johnny's put up 250+ in at least 3 tourney games I've played, He dropped 170+ on Randy, at least two 120 +'s, on Kamp and Manyo each, and 100 plus on Gripsmoke up in Portland at Ground Controll.........................Infact, the only person to EVER contain him was YOU, and those punk a$$ Pittsburg Steelers........I want my RE~MATCH.  

I see a lot of slippery dodging of the bet there, TBK.

Too bad Johnny can't be that slippery against that Steelers defense...damn.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

Hmmmmmmmmm.....Vader, you mighta snuck one win in there, but my memories a lil' hazy. so I really can't recall  ;) .............and Ted, NO BODY out rushes Johnny Johnson!!!  They might not alwayz come with wins...BUT...I guarantee that nobody had the combined yards if you add all the tourney's up together that I have attended from Mayhem to PAC RIM (which you flaked out on by the way) the total of yards I would have above 2nd place would be mind boggling!!!!!!!!  Johnny's put up 250+ in at least 3 tourney games I've played, He dropped 170+ on Randy, at least two 120 +'s, on Kamp and Manyo each, and 100 plus on Gripsmoke up in Portland at Ground Controll.........................Infact, the only person to EVER contain him was YOU, and those punk a$$ Pittsburg Steelers........I want my RE~MATCH.  

is this guy really bragging about putting up 120 yards with the great johnny johnson lol??? what is that less than 10 yards per carry. wow real impressive. You don't even deserve to mention the name johny johnson, tbk. 

how about try going for 300+ with sammie smith vs. wayne haddix.

http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=32854

is this guy really bragging about putting up 120 yards with the great johnny johnson lol??? what is that less than 10 yards per carry. wow real impressive. You don't even deserve to mention the name johny johnson, tbk. 

how about try going for 300+ with sammie smith vs. wayne haddix.

http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=32854

The next time you mention the name Johnny Johnson, you should try spelling his name right.  If I played you, I guarantee I'd put up 300+ yards rushing, beat you, and shut down Sammie Smith to under 100 with Lonnie Young & Timmy Mac.....and that's a fact Jack.

I spelled the name right the first time "johnny" and wrong the second time "johny". Inconsistent, like unto Tailback King's gameplay in Tecmo from what I hear.

SON..................OF.................A................BITCH.  (Walter Sobcheck style)  Inconsistent?????  The only reason I'm INCONSISTANT is because I'm consistant.....and the only reason people say that is because the only consistant thing on the Cardinals is the fact that everybody knows the only player who's consistant enough to get the ball 95% of the time,....and still be consistant with everybody and anybody knowing what's coming!!!  You may ask like many have, Why don't you just switch teams...I'm also consistant with my consistancy, which means I will NEVER switch teams!!!.....even though it may make my win to loss ratio a little inconsistant.  

Edited by ~Tailback King~

SON..................OF.................A................BITCH.  (Walter Sobcheck style)  Inconsistent?????  The only reason I'm INCONSISTANT is because I'm consistant.....and the only reason people say that is because the only consistant thing on the Cardinals is the fact that everybody knows the only player who's consistant enough to get the ball 95% of the time,....and still be consistant with everybody and anybody knowing what's coming!!!  You may ask like many have, Why don't you just switch teams...I'm also consistant with my consistancy, which means I will NEVER switch teams!!!.....even though it may make my win to loss ratio a little inconsistant.  

Somehow I know this would make more sense if I only had a cup of MacNJack in hand, and several past the gullet.