Sign in to follow this  
madmanyo360

"Battles: HSTL" --- Season 32

Sometimes we sit down at our computer, or in front of a CRT-TV, or whatever the case may be (I like to do it standing up w/ my boots on, personally), to play a little "tecmo"... and after playing a friendly game with our opponent, full of action and/or competitive banter, ending with a winner, a loser, and so forth.... we all get up and mosey on to the next big thing in our lives, nom nom nom... NEXT?

and then, some other times, we... DO BATTLE

battles_zpsw7grfdo3.jpg

May we never become habituated to experiences such as these in our lives... truly, TO DO THIS---is why we play tecmo...

BATTLES:

Hey... did YOU just play an epic HSTL game and think it should be aired on "Battles: HSTL"?  Awesome! Just don't forget to post the NSV on phile with the STA (like a good tecmo gentleman always does), and put a comment on there that it was pretty damn good or better yet send me a msg (AIM or PM) and I'll check it out next chance I get... if I agree, then it MIGHT JUST BECOME... the NEXT episode of...

BATTLES: HSTL

Edited by manyo360

Hey... did YOU just play an epic HSTL game and think it should be aired on "Battles: HSTL"?  Awesome! Just don't forget to post the NSV on phile with the STA (like a good tecmo gentleman always does), and put a comment on there that it was pretty damn good or better yet send me a msg (AIM or PM) and I'll check it out next chance I get... if I agree, then it MIGHT JUST BECOME... the NEXT episode of...

BATTLES: HSTL

NSVzzz!

Still seeking some other producers to put their creative touch on a few BATTLES episodes!  I got a small handful of games that would qualify as true battles, but I won't get to all of them..... I'll probably just be able to average 1-2 a week going forward, most likely.  Coming up next will be a great MIA-KC game.  Not sure which I'll do after that, right now I'm sitting on: SF-CHI, DET-TB, WAS-DET, and WAS-CLE.  This weekend, I'll probably just make basic vids for those I don't get to, and post them up as is (not as part of Battles tho).  If anyone wants to produce one of those other games, with whatever creative license they wish to express, lmk and I'll ship them over to ya.

I'll stop being a lazy ass and start contributing again. It's just, the concubines are always clawing at my ankles during the games making it difficult to keep my professional Tecmo composure at it's awesome median. Years ago, I would have just beaten them. But Jesus, it's 2015. Concubines need love too. 

OH BABY, the best Battles episode yet is coming up this weekend...... this one will satisfy the masses, guaranteed...... stay tuned!

my sincerest apologies, but I must cancel the "Battles" series for now, for I had neither the time nor inclination this weekend to do vids and probably won't for the rest of spring/summer at the least........ but please do check out the NSVs attached here of Duke vs. Reg, and imagine all sorts of old kung-fu scenes and sounds happening when they meet to do a tap-out, and you will understand why I thought this could have been an epic episode.... some great battles, indeed.

Reg-Duke NSVs.zip

Maybe we can have Gats or someone step up and make one......or tell me where i can begin such research to do it myself

go HERE to find info and a link on the OBS software people use to stream... except you don't need to stream it, just record it to your desktop instead.... which when done puts it in a format you can use to edit.  I use Windows Live Movie Maker, it is simple and easy to use, and has a button that sends it straight to youtube when done.

send me a PM if you have further questions on this

go HERE to find info and a link on the OBS software people use to stream... except you don't need to stream it, just record it to your desktop instead.... which when done puts it in a format you can use to edit.  I use Windows Live Movie Maker, it is simple and easy to use, and has a button that sends it straight to youtube when done.

send me a PM if you have further questions on this

I 2nd this. Manyo mentioned this approach a few weeks back and I tried it. Needless to say I'm back in the recording game now since it doesn't hurt gameplay. I'm a fan.

my sincerest apologies, but I must cancel the "Battles" series for now, for I had neither the time nor inclination this weekend to do vids and probably won't for the rest of spring/summer at the least........ but please do check out the NSVs attached here of Duke vs. Reg, and imagine all sorts of old kung-fu scenes and sounds happening when they meet to do a tap-out, and you will understand why I thought this could have been an epic episode.... some great battles, indeed.

You will need to re-upload this if you want it to be here for eternity