player = 4-12

peters = 6-10

brad = 8-8

bru = 10-6

keirre = 9-7

nos = 6-10

jfag = 7-9

Edited by joeygats

Here's my 30 second review.  Nos has a good team (44/44 QB Wilhelm, 44 MS RB plus two 38's to play conditions with, Ellard and Novacek, NYG OL, and on D he's got Jacob Green/Childress/RJ "DickDick" Johnson as primary).  I think it will be a toss up between he and Bruddog to win the division.  At a minimum he's likely in as a wildcard.  6-7 wins?  I'd be shocked, he's been playing quite well since his return...

Here's my 30 second review.  Nos has a good team (44/44 QB Wilhelm, 44 MS RB plus two 38's to play conditions with, Ellard and Novacek, NYG OL, and on D he's got Jacob Green/Childress/RJ "DickDick" Johnson as primary).  I think it will be a toss up between he and Bruddog to win the division.  At a minimum he's likely in as a wildcard.  6-7 wins?  I'd be shocked, he's been playing quite well since his return...

I had a crappy year with Aikman in Season 30 and went 4-12.  Wilhelm is a bit worse on the numbers, but has better JJ chances.  Granted I haven't been able to stop the run since my Season 29 Super Bowl run.  7 wins is probably about right.  I don't think anyone would be surprised if I end up with 9 or 10, but my recent results with the lower end of the QB spectrum have been mixed.  If I can stop the run, I'll be in the playoff hunt, but Brude has to be the favorite in the West.  Manyo's pick of Elway really changed my draft strategy, as I was picking him in Round 3.  Then Tolliver went before me in the round I had planned to pick him.  I am better with higher PS as I tend to avoid throwing the long JJ, so this season is a toss up for me.

Edited by Nos

Ill go ahead and just break down my division which i believe is wide open after looking a the rosters.

Brad- This bills to reed is going to suck. I am glad that i have fulcher this season or this would be brutal. Throw in Johnson at running back and you have the best offensive combination in the division. His Oline sucks which could hurt things a little bit but i think he will be able to manage. His defense is basically Mcmillan which is enough to get some stops. This will be a tough team to keep up with offensively.

Key players:

QB Bills

Andre Reed

RB Johnson

Erik Mcmillan

Odell:  Freaking odell has boomer, were screwed... But Running back? There is none. he has a host of 38ms running backs that he is hoping will hit good during the game to give him a boost. but even with no running game hill from boomer could be lethal combination. Defenses will have to respect that combination or hill will beat you deep. Defense he has mcdonald as the anchor. i think offenses will be able to have some success against this defense. but will it be enought to win? odell is a top owner and that will help him but his squad this year could struggle with no running game.

Key Players:

Boomer

Drew Hill

Tim Mcdonald

Player: Marcus allen on offense is what he has.. and that is about it. but the dink and dunk passing game could be enought to get the defense to call some passes to open it up for Marcus. The kicker on this is his defense is the best in the division. he has woody, that is enough there to get some stops, but he has 3 useable linebackers to stuff the run and reasons to get some annoying jumping picks over the middle. I think he lacks on offense but his defense makes up for it, it could and will be tough sledding against this team.

Key Players:

Marcus Allen

Tim Harris

David Little

Gary Reasons

Rod Woodson

Hamburgler: Okoye is always dangerous and he has 2 other 44ms running backs to keep you away from calling down pitch all game. no passing game exists really but i think i know his strategy to use the 2 running back system to get yards then call a pass and have a wide open field. I guess you will have to bait him into the throw for the pick when he is on offense. on defense he has Millard and Joyner who is decent, but not much at CB. not much that is useable that is. He could have a tough time again bills/reed combo this season. and if he uses robinson for his picks he could get nailed by the run. i see this defense having some problems, but he is a master and will be able to get his on offense. and it will annoy me like always when he dinks and dunks and then hits a homer with okoye for the TD.

Key Players

Okoye

Millard

Peters: Fulcher. i have fulcher. I like that. game changer at any moment. I see my offense very similiar to hamburgler. but okoye is better, hoping to keep defenses off balance with run/pass play calling and get enought scores. Hopefully my defense will be enoguht to get some stops. ill have trouble at times against the fulcher offense but im hoping fletcher is enough to stuff some up the middle runs and stuff like that.

Key Players:

Anderson

Fletcher

Fulcher

This is based on roster and not really owner talent.

ham = 5-11 - not enought defense to keep it together

odell = 8-8 - boomer to hill will get him through

player = 9-8 His defense will keep him

peters = 7-9 fletcher will help and i am bias cause it is me.

brad = 11-5 - riding bills/reed to division championship

all my predictions are based on roster  and not talent. i wont be surprised at any result. i got grip 9-7? oops typeo 1sec got to edit

grip easily 11-5. sry i posted this right before bed

Edited by joeygats

all my predictions are based on roster  and not talent. i wont be surprised at any result. i got grip 9-7? oops typeo 1sec got to edit

grip easily 11-5. sry i posted this right before bed

You are over by 1 win again. Better than the 24 initially. LOL

Im actually going to predict myself to have the worst record in the league this year. Coupled with playing less, and continued inconsistentcy, suckyness and choking like the badgers did last night, i see myself losing almost all my games.

I can officially campaign for the 3-peat now. Jets vs 49ers SuperBowl 32

The Bengals vow to slap the shit out of the Jets this season. Even if it means breaking into Kyle's house the day of a playoff game and tampering with the trollers. It shall be done!! I'll leave like some cookies and beer and shit to make up for it. 

This looks to be one of my best predictions ever and as predicted this season currently ranks as the most competitive on record going back to season 7 as it has narrowly surpassed the S14 (a strange anomaly in the overall trend. )

However lets use the benchmark of a dumb monkey picking every team to win 8 games. This season the dumb monkey would have an average error of 2.04 games per team for a total of 57 games off actual

Gats revised predictions come in at 1.93 games and a total of 54 games. His hamburgler prediction cost him a massive 8 games. 

My average preditcion error so far is 1.68 games for a total of 47 games. 

Bruddog Predictions gone wrong:

3-4 GAMES OFF 

MIN (HAMBURGLER)- Proving last season was no fluke he is challenging for the best record in the league. He has played the softest schedule in the league (making up for his super difficult schedule a few seasons back...karma). I though he just had a mismash of average guys which usually doesn't get it done but he has been executing his gameplan superbly. 

NE (DUKESTA)- Thought he would struggle a bit more in a tough division with regulator and psycho but he held his own splitting the division series with those two. He also benefitted from below average out of division schedule. 

PIT (ZUIR) - He has the point differential of a 8 win team or so but is only  1-5 in games where the final margin is within a TD. That will do it. 

WAS (MANYO)- The yin to zuir's yang. His point differential is a bit deceiving having played one of the hardest schedules in the league. Using Elway to near perfection

this season plus a a 10-3 record in in games where the final margin is within a TD and you have a possible coach of the year award. 

CLE (FLO)-  I underestimated FLo assuming he would be rusty from a long HSTL layoff. Currently expected to win about 8 games vs my 4

SD (GAMEHIGH)- Game high has been averaging a little over 4 wins a season and coming off only 6 wins with QB eagles I was expecting even less given that the division got stronger by adding 3 time champion toolie. However gamehigh pulled off the unexpected sweep of last years champ gonick. He currently has a chance to surpass his HSTL career high of 7 wins. 

SEA(GONICK) - I'm going to chalk this season up as fluky having to play against probably the hardest slate of QB's in the league. Gonick sweeps division leader toolie but loses twice to gamehigh. The tale of PC explains it all.... vs greater than 56 pc 1-5.  5-2 vs less than 56.  

ATL (KEIRRE)- It looked like keirres draft plan was working to perfection beating gats in week 8 matchup and sitting at 4-1 looking to runaway with the division. Looking to be 5-1 with ~ 50 seconds left to waste vs Gonick. Running backwards two plays in a row followed by a punt probably would have used the entire remaining clock but keirre went for the jugular on fairly low risk play but a drone would forever change the rest of the season. A last second JJ by Gonick apparently has the tecmo gods turned against Gonick having lost 5 in row since that game. Ooof. This squad could just as easily roll off 5 wins in a row so its not over yet but they are currently underperforming. 

DEN (TSBRMM) I thought QB eagles would be enough to lead rob back to at least .500 but the defense has been league worst again allowing 28 pts per game. I figured Rob would need to average close to 28 but is only sitting around 21. The main problem has been the pass defense  and interception differential. The pass defense is allowing 17 yards per reception and a TD every 4 plays while only snagging  5 picks on the season. 11 interceptions by eagles is also way too many when you have givins and bailey. 

GB (PLAYER) The wheels fell off the bus after downgrading from Moon to  Eason. The team downgraded but GB's plan of attack did not. GB has thrown a league high 22 int's 7 more than 15 thrown by Wilhelm. Much like Denver if the other team is getting on average an extra interception every game its going to be hard to win.  Averaging a league low 13.2 pts per game player is looking forward to having a better offense next year. 

SEA(GONICK) - I'm going to chalk this season up as fluky having to play against probably the hardest slate of QB's in the league. Gonick sweeps division leader toolie but loses twice to gamehigh. The tale of PC explains it all.... vs greater than 56 pc 1-5.  5-2 vs less than 56.  

I knew it from the start of the season! That is a non gonickmontana team. Gonick is way better than his record indicates. That's what happens when a team misfits your style of play I suppose.

What about his team makes it a non-gonick team? Its similar to his squad last year but instead of a 56ms rb he has a 50ms one. But that is offset by a 31ms 56pc vinny and slighly better WRs.