The Quest For 32 - TSB4's Journey to Completion.

On 8/29/2023 at 5:47 PM, DrunkenGamer said:

Still at it, I'm going through a butt load of coding for the play tiles.  More work than I thought it would be to have the tiles load according to who you have in the game.  The way we are going to design plays is each play will have 4 (this isn't set in stone) different plays according to who's in the game.  Default will be RB1, WR3, WR1, WR2 and TE1.  The WR3 and TE1 spots are the spots that if you change, the formation will change with it.  Put RB2/RB3 in the WR3 spot, it'll change the formation to a 2 back set and you'llsee the player line up in the backfield.  Put WR4 in the TE1 spot. Will change to a 4 WR formation with all the players off the line.  That part is done, now I need to load the tiles correctly when you do that.  Fun times.

How close are you to completing this and where and when can I download this game your making.

16 hours ago, MG3974 said:

How close are you to completing this and where and when can I download this game your making.

he started in 2015 and his quote is

This is not a thread for questions about when the game will be done, when is the beta to be release, if I can give you a copy of the rom and so on.

This is strictly for people to either check in on the progress of the project or who can help with coding.

Once a beta is released, if you have questions about how we did something I will try to do a write up on it. I will include locations, screenshots and what tools were used.

On 3/22/2015 at 7:49 PM, DrunkenGamer said:

👍😎👍

Thanks for your time efforts and contributions to this project i wish you the best and hope you are well we are all so excited to what you have planned 👍😎 👍

Edited by neetocheeto

Quote from Page 1 from the Author states the following

"This is not a thread for questions about when the game will be done, when is the beta to be release, if I can give you a copy of the rom and so on.

This is strictly for people to either check in on the progress of the project or who can help with coding.

Once a beta is released, if you have questions about how we did something I will try to do a write up on it. I will include locations, screenshots and what tools were used."