Green Bay, WI - 05/29/15 - TBAA I

trojan1979

When is that game scheduled?  I don't want to do anything too close to the Tundra Bowl, as I think that's the premier TSB event in town here, and that's their time to shine.  That being said, if you were going to be up here, I know we could organize something to get together, especially so  if you have some buddies coming.  Even if it's just round robin pool play to kill time on the Friday before, it would be great to meet some folks from the south.  Geaux Tecmo!

When is that game scheduled?  I don't want to do anything too close to the Tundra Bowl, as I think that's the premier TSB event in town here, and that's their time to shine.  That being said, if you were going to be up here, I know we could organize something to get together, especially so  if you have some buddies coming.  Even if it's just round robin pool play to kill time on the Friday before, it would be great to meet some folks from the south.  Geaux Tecmo!

Opening weekend. Late August.

http://www.packers.c...d5-f7ec4c95e7c6

This isn't till 2016, so it's quite a ways out yet.

If there is interest, and it seems we have plenty of time to plan for it, perhaps the Tundra bowl guys would be interested in being involved in the planning/hosting.  I see a huge potential for a North vs South battle.

Edited by trojan1979

• 2 weeks later...

Would be legit! That is so far away but would LOVEEEEE to make the trip up north to Lambeau! Furthest north I have ever been in the states is Greenwood Louisiana so needless to say it does not really count LOL. Pretty cool you had other games too besides Tecmo for all sorts of gamers..seems like a fun time..hopefully I can make the trip..even if no tournament just to play a couple games would be fun! Geaux Tecmo!

I can set up all sorts of classic gaming goodness on short notice.  Let me know your plans, and we'll try to get something that works around it.

• 2 weeks later...

1st game MIA 42 at Rams 7

2nd game WAS 28 at MIn 14

Semifinal HOU 31 at BUF 15

Final KC 7 at CHI 0

I played Jesse before at Tecmo Tundra 2 I beat him 35-7 despite this he went 3-1 in pool play and I went 2-2 the fact that he beat primetime in the last game of round robin meant i didn't make the playoffs and he did.  I got the return and drived down the field for a score the got a INT on the first play on defense then I went for it on 4th and 3 around the 50 gained around 30 yards before fumbling.  He returned the ball in the 2nd half and drove the entire 3rd quarter.  I stopped him on 4th and goal at the 3 he called Run 3 which was gaining a few solid yards with Muster and so did I.  He got the ball again in the 4th with around 2 minutes left but he didn't get very fair as he and the Bears are a running team.

Yo Hank.  Great summary.  The tourney is always crazy when you are involved.  I knew I should've kicked that field goal early in the 4th, at least I would have gotten something on the board.  But it's all good, Tundra 3 will be awesome.