Trades in TSB 3 for Sega Gen

Novo927

Hello I just bought TSB 3 and I was fortunate enough to find this wondeful community. My question comes with the trade feature that I have read a decent bit about. I seem to be only able to make trades in the preseason game mode, but when I try to play a season these trades do not carry over. Is there a different way to make trades for the season? If possible could someone provide a somewhat detailed explanation on how to find this? I'm really struggling and anyhelp I can get would be much appreciated.

Yes, in season mode start a new season. Any team that is not COM controlled will prompt you to a trade and free agent menu. Trades in season are not guaranteed. Its randomized if the trade goes through. i believe you have 3 attempts at trades then the "preaseason" is done and the season starts.

Edited by drunken_honkey

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I find the Genesis version to be unplayable due to glitches.

On punt returns, far too frequently, the coverage team can hit the punt returner before he catches the ball, forcing a game reset.

The two games really play VERY differently. Aside from even just layout differences.

There are some menu advantages I like better on Genesis, but overall gameplay, I find SNES to be the superior version (and I grew up only playing on the Genesis. I didn't play SNES until maybe 10 years ago)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

yes this is old and others might of figured this out already. i did this back in the mid 90s. tsb 2 and 3 on genesis it is quite easy to get players in trade mode. just select the teams of the players that you want and put them on man and add them to your team. 9 out of 10 u will get the player almost always that u want. another reason why i enjoy the genesis version more. plus tsb 2 ost is better on genesis even the theme when u get 100 yards rushing and stuff. plus it feels faster. and after playing a season on trade mode there is a glitch that u can change any player on defense to another position. like if u wanna move ronnie lott or rod woodson to lb or dl. tsb 3 on genesis after the 3 week trade and u go into free agency just hit reset and u will be back on week 1 of the trade week.

Edited by kefkaroth