#2 seed  Miami 9-5

#3 seed San Diego 9-5

#4 seed Cincinnati  10-3-1(wild card)

NFC

#1 seed St Louis 10-4

#2 seed Detroit 9-5

#3 seed Rams 9-5

#4 seed Green Bay 8-6(wild card)

Super Bowl predictions to come before season starts........

Edited by TSBGOD

AFC

#1 seed  Browns 11-2-1

#2 seed  Miami 9-5

#3 seed San Diego 9-5

#4 seed Cincinnati  10-3-1(wild card)

NFC

#1 seed St Louis 10-4

#2 seed Detroit 9-5

#3 seed Rams 9-5

#4 seed Green Bay 8-6(wild card)

Super Bowl predictions to come before season starts........

AFC   #1 Browns vs #4 Bengals  ..Close one, Browns advance.

#2 Miami vs #3 San Diego...SD Advances

#1 Browns vs #4 SD....Brows advance to Super Bowl

NFC #1 St Louis vs #4 GB....GB advances

#2 Detroit VS #3 Rams...Rams advance

#3 Rams vs #4 GB....Rams advance

HSRL Super Bowl 1     #1 Browns vs #3 Rams... Browns win 21-17

That said...Anything is POSSIBLE!

I had a lengthy write up but got lost when daughter was messing with laptop.

AFC East: Dolphins

AFC Central: Browns

AFC West: Chargers

Wild Card: Bengals

NFC East: Cardinals

NFC Central: Packers

NFC West: Rams

NFC Wildcard: Cowboys

Super Bowl: Browns vs Packers

Champion: Browns

MVP: Gayle Sayers

people really sleeping on buf and brooks and den super stacked team.. if i had to choose the final 3 for AFC it would be

tsbrm

war

brooks

tsbgod wins afc ill be really shocked and impressed. his ol gonna cost him

i chose war and tsbrm becuase of their teams and i consider them avg players. and i chose brooks cause his team and hes above avg...

Edited by joeygats

people really sleeping on buf and brooks and den super stacked team.. if i had to choose the final 3 for AFC it would be

tsbrm

war

brooks

The AFC East is so stacked it was so tough to pick one. Any one of them could easily win. I liked the Dolphins best on paper so went with them. Since that division is stacked they're gonna beat up on each other so will be tough to get a wild card with only one spot available.

tsbrm

war

brooks

i chose war and tsbrm becuase of their teams and i consider them avg players. and i chose brooks cause his team and hes above avg...

update

war

gonick

tbrm

brooks

gonick i didnt even realize he had such a good team tbh or he would def been a pick. i still think war machine or tsbrm got the afc tho

as for nfc with duke taking over ATL which is prob best team in league i gotta go with them 

My preseason picks look pretty stupid right now especially in the AFC.  Diaz is the only saving grace and he still has some work ahead of him to make the playoffs.  NFC isnt much better but at least nailed two of the picks so far.  

Revised AFC Thoughts:

Seems to me that the Bills and Jets are on a collision course for the conference title game.  With the rule that division opponents cant play each other in first round of playoffs, would make this possible and likely.  If the season ended today, they would play the high powered offenses of the Broncos and Steelers.  They would just put those finesse teams in the meat grinder and make them play an uncomfortable style.  The Broncos arent battle tested enough with their schedule but wouldnt surprise me at all if they can pull it out with the elite talent they have.  The Steelers have some pretty significant wins but they're flimsy.

AFC Darkhorse:  Bengals.  This is the one team the Bills and Jets do not want to see in the playoffs.  While their place in the standings seems slightly out of reach, their schedule isnt overly difficult and could easily win out.  The Steelers coach is a choker and will inevitably find a way to blow this.  Not counting them out just yet.  And please could somebody beat them (and the Oilers for that matter) so I can sleep better at night?  

AFC Prediction:  Your New York Football Jets.  I think they will take care of business and represent the tough AFC.  

Revised NFC Thoughts:

Just like the AFC, the NFC has two clear cut teams that seem destined for their title games in the Packers and Cardinals.  Both teams are eerily similar in style to the top dogs in the AFC which could be a blueprint for future drafts.  Unlike the AFC though, the wild card race in the NFC will be a dog fight.  Plenty of teams within a game or two which will make the last few games exciting.  Agree with Gats on the Falcons.  That team is stacked and Dukesta is certainly formidable.  I don't remember how many games Duke will end up playing with them though and if he would qualify for the playoffs? If they qualify, that is one scary team to face and would be on many people's list for NFC favorite.  The Bears had some huge wins the last few weeks and are certainly in the hunt as the current Wild card leaders.  They have shown they can beat some good teams and in a one and done format, they can easily make a nice run.  Can they hang on with teams closely behind is the question. 

NFC Darkhorse: Saints.  This was tough as there are two other teams that could be tough outs in the playoffs if they make it.  The Lions are hanging around but have a tough schedule.  The surprising Redskins with new owner Kweh had some pretty nice wins but had a tough loss vs the Giants. Their schedule is also not easy. I picked the Saints mainly because they still have a chance at their division while the other teams do not.  The Saints may not have a great team but a skilled owner and John Brodie could be all that is needed.  

NFC Prediction:  I'm sticking with my Packers prediction from the preseason.  They are such a tough team to stop and it really takes a lucky turnover or alot of play picking to stop them. 

Revised Super Bowl Prediction:  Jets vs Packers

Edited by War Machine

NFC prediction:  Toolie/GB wins (also my SB Winner)

AFC prediction:  I think it's a toss up between me (DEN) and PIT/BUF unless I face NYJ.  If I face GoNick, I lose.

I'm hoping someone else knocks out Nick.  He scares me worse than Twisty the Clown.

twisty.gif

I'm feeling a MIA vs. GB Super Bowl... in which the Phurious 'Phins defense drone tackles Larry Csonka into oblivion, winning 8-7.

EDIT: "Phurious 'Phins" REALLY needs to catch on more around here... get it, Mean Joe Greene?  Phurious 'Phins?  Man, when I'm right, I'm right...

Edited by manyo360