Salem, OH - 04/25/15 - Stone Age Gamer Tecmo Franchise Bowl

• 3 years later...

It took another 3 years plus. But we were able to take this format and make it like a condensed but real Tecmo Regular Season. I just love looking at how this was approached by all the owners. I think this could be a substantial part of tecmo competitions moving forward. 

18 hours ago, kamphuna8 said:

It took another 3 years plus. But we were able to take this format and make it like a condensed but real Tecmo Regular Season. I just love looking at how this was approached by all the owners. I think this could be a substantial part of tecmo competitions moving forward. 

While I haven't had the time to organize the sequel to this tourney, it is awesome to see you guys rock it out and take it to the next level out in the PNW!  I would love to see this format continue to evolve and be used elsewhere.  Thanks again to bruddog for the inspiration by creating the spreadsheets.

2 hours ago, The Ultimate Weapon said:

While I haven't had the time to organize the sequel to this tourney, it is awesome to see you guys rock it out and take it to the next level out in the PNW!  I would love to see this format continue to evolve and be used elsewhere.  Thanks again to bruddog for the inspiration by creating the spreadsheets.

We definitely will take this forward. The type of work to make this work is very specialized...But when it does come together it's magical.