Patriots vs. Seahawks SB XLIX Simulation

Big Red

Last night I ran the Tecmo simulation while burning Temple India incense and with a couple of Belle Fleur candles lit (in honor of Greg Bell).   It was com vs. com and I didn't use Marc Wilson since I didn't want there to  be a conflict of interest with a Patriots QB named WIlson.  Praise be to my Father for showing me this to be the way. 

The only major change I made was giving three run plays to Derrick Fenner, since he has the highest hitting power on the Seahawks and is most similar to Lynch.    Eric Sievers and Marv Cook are both 6'4" and white, so I stuck with Cook since he is the starter.

Here's a run-down of the game.   Seattle went up 3-0 after a 42 yards catch by Fenner, and then New England got a 70 yard touchdown to Fryar to take the lead at 7-3.  That would be New England's last end zone trip. They did get a field goal in the 4th quarter (interesting that it was by Jason Staurovsky, and that the Patriots' present kicker's last name has the same ending sound - Grostkowski.   Bow down to my Father, the Tecmo God, shitheads.)   Grogan was harassed all day (like Brady will be) as Seattle registered six sacks, one of them a safety, and forced two turnovers.  Jacob Green had the safety, and I had just done a good bong rip and honored him by singing a chorus of "Jacob's Ladder."

Krieg threw two TD passes (one to Kane, the other to Blades).  I stuck with Krieg instead of Stouffer since they had the same rushing speed.  Plus, Krieg is 6'1" and Stouffer is 6'3" so I had to go with the shortest bastard.   The final was 19-10 Seattle, and that will be the score of SB XLIX.   Wilson will be MVP. 

Big Red