buck's TSB 2014-15 End Of Season: Super Bowl - vintage style ROM - download

buck

C'est vraiment gentil de ta part.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Pas de soucis tout le plaisir est pour moi!!!!!!!! ;-) C'est du bon travail ce que t'as fait la!!!!! 

Ain't no thang i really enjoyed this hack so i hope you like the uniform colors i 've changed , also i managed to get all the games with a home /away colors that's pretty tight now 

don't hesitate to modify some of my color i don't mind at all!!! PEACE!!

TSB 2014-15 Super Bowl buck.nes

Edited by pimpkie

• 3 weeks later...

Buck...this rom is the jam. Old Tecmo with new guys. No tricks, no weapons. Facing each other as God intended. Cheers! The real reason for this post, however...

Pimpkie...the color updates are awesome. Super awesome. But with your update comes some insanely gawdy receiving stats. Where Antonio "Sweet Chin Music" (see: Lanning, Spencer) Brown once led the league with around 50/1500, TYH went something like 80/2300 post update...I tried to post a couple screen shots, but I suck at the internet. Cheers!

But with your update comes some insanely gawdy receiving stats. Where Antonio "Sweet Chin Music" (see: Lanning, Spencer) Brown once led the league with around 50/1500, TYH went something like 80/2300 post update...I tried to post a couple screen shots, but I suck at the internet. Cheers!

Don't want to speak for Buck, but the Sim stats are insanely difficult to make legit.  The way it's set up, every team has kind of a "quota" of Sim points that have to be divided up among the starters.  With Indy having few awesome options beyond Hilton yet still needing gaudy numbers from Luck and bench players usually not getting any PT or stats, the game defaults to jamming a lot of stats into Hilton.  

My updated post season rom (also posted here - please give it a whirl) annoys me with Jacksonville's receivers.  The nature of their team (bad defense & terrible RB's) make them throw a lot, so their WR's always end up with gaudier than expected stats.  Nature of beast on an imperfect 25 year old game...but still awesome.  Good to have ya on board Brandon, helping keep this classic alive.

Thanks for the welcome, man. Loving this community. I think you might have misunderstood my post...Buck's rom was pinpoint. The color update from Pimpkie kind of juiced the receiving stats. Hilton just happened to lead the league post update. All the receivers' stats kind of went bonkers..

Agreed. I just sometimes stumble on roms that overdo the stats a bit. I like to kick it old school. Normally, no biggie, but since this is a vintage style rom I didn't want someone to download the updated one first and wonder why a bunch of guys are going for 2k receiving yards, not to mention catches ~80 if you want to lead the league instead of ~60...

I did do the SIM and I do take it seriously, because that should be part of the package.  Pimpkie might have f-d them up.  

I will look into it later tonight.  

OH mon dieu ... i admit i screw that up but not on purpose...i thought it would be good that way...sorry about all that you guys!!!! :oops:

if you want me to fix that it ll be without a doubt ,still i think i ll not messing up with buck's rom no more...especially with sims!!!

So please BUCK do the thing right one more time and sorry it was a accident

Also i propose you to do the color changes rite after you've done the sims from scratch...if anyone want some colors to be changed on some teams pls let me know!!!!!

A bientot !!! ;-)

Pimpkie...I'm sure nobody thinks it was on purpose, my man. Colors look amazing! Thanks for the hard work :)

Et Voila !!!!! As promised for my man BRANDONJ47 and to all of you, the original rom of the BUCK's Tecmo Super Bowl + Color upgrade....

A few changes about 2 or 3 colors for best matching on Home and AWAY Jerseys

and OF COURSE.......

NO SIMS touched with a new pimped color flavour...all original all good ya dig!!!!!!

MERCI encore à BUCK pour cette rom exclusive et un "big up" pour toi BRANDONJ47 ;-)HOPE TO ENJOY ONE DAY TO PLAY ON YOUR TOURNAMENT WITH Y'ALL!!!

TSB 2014-15 ORIGINAL BUCK et PIMPK'd up .nes

À PLUS!!!