Centralia, WA - 1/2/15 - PNW Winter Tecmo: Mayhem 4!

manYo

PNW Winter Tecmo: Manyo's Mayhem 4!

WHAT!?!?  Dat Muthaphukka Jones, that's WHAT!!!

tom-delonge-wtf.gif79b61e0f-8b1f-4777-b73d-1995a679636d_zps

DATE: January 2

PLACE: Centralia, WA @ Manyo’s (either at The Sticks or The Camp David of Tecmo, depending on how many people)

TIME: 11am, Preseason... 1pm, Regular Season... ???, Playoffs

FORMAT: these will be Mayhem events, which means format will be spontaneously agreed upon by all those present, including all details, rules and other parameters theretofore---the main idea is: TO DO BATTLE.... also, we can accomodate overnight guests both before and after, as per usual (ie--pass out wherever you want).

Anyone is invited!  Just let me know here who's coming, and I can plan for things like food and beverage!  I might have a lead on getting some Mac N Jack Growlers, for instance...... :twisted:

Send me a PM or e-mail me (my username @ aim.com) if further questions, etc.  You guys can make this however you want tho, I'm just putting down the dates and clearing the space for dat ole time tecmo action, yeah buddy...... MAYHEM STYLE!!!

Edited by manYo

PNW Winter Tecmo: Manyo's Mayhem 4 and 5!

WHAT!?!?  Dat Muthaphucc!n Jones, that's WHAT!!!

tom-delonge-wtf.gif79b61e0f-8b1f-4777-b73d-1995a679636d_zps

DATE: December 27 and/or January 2... either one or both, up to you and ya yarblez.

PLACE: Centralia, WA @ Manyo’s (either at The Sticks or The Camp David of Tecmo, depending on how many people)

TIME: whatever to whatever

FORMAT: these will be Mayhem events, which means format will be spontaneously agreed upon by all those present, including all details, rules and other parameters theretofore---the main idea is: TO DO BATTLE.... also, we can accomodate overnight guests both before and after, as per usual (ie--pass out wherever you want).

Anyone is invited!  Just let me know here who's coming, and I can plan for things like food and beverage!  I might have a lead on getting some Mac N Jack Growlers, for instance...... :twisted:

Send me a PM or e-mail me (my username @ aim.com) if further questions, etc.  You guys can make this however you want tho, I'm just putting down the dates and clearing the space for dat ole time tecmo action, yeah buddy...... MAYHEM STYLE!!!

Manyo.............................it's 'MUTHAPHUKKA' Jones........but after I put a whoopin' on everybody in attendance, (especially Ted, cuzz I owe him one) I'd probably be callin' him muthaphukk!n too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's my new secret weapon on the Cards...I love ya in at that top receiver Vai, but you now have to take a back seat because there is a new Robin to Batman......and with this new 'tandum', Johnny will finally have some help......................which SUCC'S for all of you!!!

Manyo.............................it's 'MUTHAPHUKKA' Jones........but after I put a whoopin' on everybody in attendance, (especially Ted, cuzz I owe him one) I'd probably be callin' him muthaphukk!n too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's my new secret weapon on the Cards...I love ya in at that top receiver Vai, but you now have to take a back seat because there is a new Robin to Batman......and with this new 'tandum', Johnny will finally have some help......................which SUCC'S for all of you!!!

One?

By my count you owe me about 6.

Time sounds great. I'll probably slide down for the pre-funk especially if I can get that train station pickup. I'll throw in on food / vitamin R's, etc for the lucky SOB that volunteers.

One?

By my count you owe me about 6.

Time sounds great. I'll probably slide down for the pre-funk especially if I can get that train station pickup. I'll throw in on food / vitamin R's, etc for the lucky SOB that volunteers.

Sorry Ted.......................for some reason I don't remember those......OK, maybe 2 ;)        Jan 2...I'll be there.  Mark it.  12 o'clock SHARP.

yo TBK, now seems to be a good time to buy your plane ticket to Madison..... just got mine, cost about $300 round trip, leaving from Portland on Thursday morning 3/5 and arriving back on Sunday evening 3/9..... if you want to travel with me and can leave on that Thursday, I can get you the deets, hit me up.

yo TBK, now seems to be a good time to buy your plane ticket to Madison..... just got mine, cost about $300 round trip, leaving from Portland on Thursday morning 3/5 and arriving back on Sunday evening 3/9..... if you want to travel with me and can leave on that Thursday, I can get you the deets, hit me up.

that's a great deal. I'd jump on that.

PM me your flight num. I'm looking at Delta right now, pretty good deal for me as well.

It's gonna be a RUMBLE on Jan 2..........and everybody who's ANYBODY better show............where's STU????????????? Invader?????????????  I ain't heard those thorn in my sides' names' in awhile...........Ah yes, they must fear the mighty Tailback King!!!  Luck usually happens only once in a Tecmo lifetime...  ....the reality is that a ROYAL beatdown is awaiting...especially to Invader!!!  (and he knows why.....I refuse to tell that bull$#!t story again)

It's a short on quantity, but thick with quality, roster so far for this tourney:

• Manyo
  • Kamphuna
  • SirTed
  • Tailback King
  • Gripsmoke

Sent an e-mail out one more time to Invader, Stu, Burn1, and Jake.  Feel free to invite your friends and/or others as you see fit.

No GoNick or Randy?

Looks to be great fun anyway.

Unfortunately GoNick was born and raised in the PNW but is currently in exile in the NorCal. GoNick might call in though so he can troll Ted on how he couldn't handle the HSTL Seahawks. Here's a reenactment of our games.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wvh1BS3KJg