Madison, WI - 03/07/15 - Tecmo XI: Apocalipps Now

sonofpatbeach

Posted our podcast wrapping Tundra Bowl, and previewing Tecmo Madison. Warning - it's mostly geared to the R4E crew and their shot at taking home the trophy in Madison, but we name drop plenty of Madison participants in the show. Not nearly as in-depth as what the Tecmo Talk (great show) guys did this week, but worth a listen:

Episode 46: The March to Madison

Edited by Retro4Ever.com

I wonder if some worry about this being the last Tecmo Madison due to the ominous "This is the end" on the poster could have been fixed with one simple word:

tecmo_poster.jpg

You didn't listen to TTR I take it?!?! We touched on this on our show last night with Josh.

So I'm not responding to this. You need to listen. ;)

Edited by vogtcd11

You didn't listen to TTR I take it?!?! We touched on this on our show last night with Josh.

So I'm not responding to this. You need to listen. ;)

I did listen. Josh said they didn't even realize it would become a thing, and it was on the original movie poster so they left it? Did I miss something?

Catching up here:

Flo, your art is amazing. Especially the Vinny one. I am buying that if its on a shirt.

Bruddog, you are the Daryl Morey to my Charles Barkley. Just kidding. I am looking forward to meeting you though. You've been very helpful to me in my early tecmo years of learning how to create various hacks/edit hex.

Kamph and Reg, I'm sad I won't be able to meet up with you after all of our battles. Looking forward to meeting guys like Toolie, Odell, Sega (who started his tecmo career in the Noob League I ran when I first started!), Knobbe, tecmopsycho, and many more!

I'll be looking for some games in Super 8 East on Friday afternoon/evening/night, so msg me if you want to play a few!