Madison, WI - 03/07/15 - Tecmo XI: Apocalipps Now

sonofpatbeach

***ATTENTION ALL ATTENDEES***

Do you have a SNES video cable that looks like this? (This is the plain old, regular SNES cable.)

snes-super-nintendo-n64-gamecube-av-rca-

Please bring it! I need it for the stream! I just had a mishap while packing and broke my connector. GAH.

This is worth at least one beer, possibly shots.

I've got one packed in my backpack if it is needed

Knobbe and I just bought him a ticket.  Anyone who wants to contribute can stuff singles in my jeans.

Also, he gets into the Madison airport at 06:05 PM. Any takers to pick him up?

I'll kick in a few bucks but i think I will pass on stuffing anything into your jeans

Joey, I'll buy your lunch and dinner on Saturday. Just come find me. Find a way to get there, and I'll have your back, too.

ty so much for all the support. i doubt ill be able to eat one time when im there. i eat 1 time a day as it is without this type of anxiety (good kind) last time bru and pyscho each bought me something and i was barely able to nibble it :( cant wait to get there and hang out with yous and play some tecmo.

***ATTENTION ALL ATTENDEES***

Do you have a SNES video cable that looks like this? (This is the plain old, regular SNES cable.)

snes-super-nintendo-n64-gamecube-av-rca-

Please bring it! I need it for the stream! I just had a mishap while packing and broke my connector. GAH.

This is worth at least one beer, possibly shots.

Duuuude. I have that but I'm not going back to my house before heading to Madison. Had I seen this sooner...