Madison, WI - 03/07/15 - Tecmo XI: Apocalipps Now

sonofpatbeach

Where all my Iowa peeps? 112 registered and it's just me and the Patterson brothers?  Speaking of which, can we get BenInIowa in the same bracket with Art Vandelay. I feel like Art wants to avenge that loss. :)

I'm out this year, travelling the entire week for work before TecmoXI, so can't make it.  I already have SAD depression as it is, this isn't helping.

Where all my Iowa peeps? 112 registered and it's just me and the Patterson brothers?  Speaking of which, can we get BenInIowa in the same bracket with Art Vandelay. I feel like Art wants to avenge that loss. :)

Speaking of revenge I wouldn't be surprised if the rikster was strategically placed so that we could do battle for a third time. Both of the previous matches came out in my favor and both games were Bills/Giants matchups.

Speaking of revenge I wouldn't be surprised if the rikster was strategically placed so that we could do battle for a third time. Both of the previous matches came out in my favor and both games were Bills/Giants matchups.

The Rikster is a shell of his former self since Waterloo. I don't think he wants to live in a world where Orenga wins Tecmo tournaments.

Currently in a Mexican Standoff with a Work Trip, Wife Thing and a Tecmo Thing Madison Weekend.  I think I know what the result will be......

ncaa-dogs.gif

But how will we find out if you can jump and touch the awning at Badger Bowl?

Edited by Beef Juice

Can we add the option of deferring the team selection to the other player(acting as if you lost the toss) if you win the toss. Sometimes you might prefer to have the other player choose the teams. The options for the person winning the toss would be

A

1. Coin toss winner choose the two teams

2. Coin toss loser chooses his team or controller

B

2. Coin toss loser chooses the two teams

2. Coin toss winner chooses team or controller. 

Can we add the option of deferring the team selection to the other player(acting as if you lost the toss) if you win the toss. Sometimes you might prefer to have the other player choose the teams. The options for the person winning the toss would be

A

B

that does not make sense to me.

A

B

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGAK5kPZrcE