Lincoln, NE - 1/10/2015 - Tecmo Lincoln V

Knobbe

A 1 minute test stream i have been working on. It looks a little low res. but it looks ok I guess. I just put some names on the scrolling text to mimic what it will look like.

give me some feedback or ideas

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPRZ1eUOuyE

Edited by suicideking81

A 1 minute test stream i have been working on. It looks a little low res. but it looks ok I guess. I just put some names on the scrolling text to mimic what it will look like.

give me some feedback or ideas

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPRZ1eUOuyE

I'll have to see about the bandwidth coming out of the event...I don't think it's the best.

Otherwise I will have a streaming computer and/or a usb streaming device. Assuming the hardware can support it, two streamed games at once would be possible.

I'll have to see about the bandwidth coming out of the event...I don't think it's the best.

Otherwise I will have a streaming computer and/or a usb streaming device. Assuming the hardware can support it, two streamed games at once would be possible.

I streamed it from a console connected to a TV using a USB video capture card. The webcam was from my laptop. I did the test stream as if everything was connected with all the splitters and cables needed.

Unfortunately, I can't make it this year. I've got a work trip in California the entire week before, and need to help the first lady of Tecmo take care of our daughter when I come back Friday night, lest I become the first divorcé of Tecmo. Play some Merle Haggard for me on the jukebox.

What part of Cali? All signs are pointing to a return visit to Madison for me.

Great news on Madison! Still waiting for your second recap post from last year ;)

I'll be in LA (Beverly Hills if you can believe it) from late Monday night through mid-day Wednesday. Then I'm flying to San Francisco and staying there Wed and Thurs night. You're near San Diego, right?