Mantua, OH - 11/09/2014 - Grogan Ball Z

tecmo_ninja

My phone number is 216 - 316 - 1373 my name is Chris the restaurant phone number is 330 - 274 - 09 52 if for some reason I don't hear my phone ring in my pocket if you're coming via Turnpike the bridge is out right before my place and you have to take a small detour of back roads to get there which is no big deal

If anybody is coming from the south side by the Turnpike or state route 303 there is a very small detour on a couple of back roads because a bridge is out right before my restaurant on that side. If you're coming from the north side off of 422 or something you'll be fine we are on State Route 44

If anybody is on the fence about coming we have at least 4 Madison participants 5 online players and 3 others that went to midwest as well this year will be a good competition with the unique Grogan to Marv cook custom trophy on the line

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I should'e wrote a recap a month ago but didn't get around to it....

We had a good turnout of 12 people. We had some late night drinking and practicing the night before. Got to meet a few new faces which is always awesome! Louis and Woodshed playing the first game for rights to my futon couch vs. pullout kid cot was good. 

The matchup picking was a breath of fresh air for everyone since at most live tourneys struggling to find what matchups to call when your drunk gets a bit tiresome. 

I made a custom Steve Grogan to Marv Cook trophy that ended up taking all week to make. 

This is a really lame recap and not fit for the good times that we had... Props out to Ryan from Youngstown for winning 2 straight in finals to win