Tecmo Super Bowl 1

DogTagV2

I'm currently trying a new format of HTML coding suggested to me by the person who is helping me with this venture. Which has been a little smoother than C#.

In this case I have to find where each source is, move things around and write in new divisions and remaining teams. The Probowl and about 6 cut-screens had to be removed to free up memory for what I'm about to put in. It will be a process, but one I'm sure I can conquer.

This is what I've completed thus far. I'm going to start writing the other teams in hopefully by this weekend, if not definitely by next weekend as I have the whole next weekend off. From what I was able to get completed so far yesterday. Took me about 8 to 8 1/2 hours straight to do. Enjoy!

The first is a screenshot of the genesis version.

The first is a screenshot of the genesis version.

Yeah I used some texture ripping for the start-up screen. But I assure you that the work is all through the SNES rom itself. I haven't noticed any glitching or freezing from transfering it over. I think it will give it a more polished look when starting it.

Edited by DogTagV2

I'm currently trying a new format of HTML coding suggested to me by the person who is helping me with this venture. Which has been a little smoother than C#.

In this case I have to find where each source is, move things around and write in new divisions and remaining teams. The Probowl and about 6 cut-screens had to be removed to free up memory for what I'm about to put in. It will be a process, but one I'm sure I can conquer.

How are you planning to port HTML to 65816?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...