TSB III Glitch-a-thon

DeBerg

Thought we could make a thread compiling all the glitches we've discovered from this game. This place is the only thing on the internet I know of that has experience and lists these glitches. I think we can find enough glitches in this game to give some of those well known glitch fest games a run for the money.

WR becomes QB

I'm playing on my SNES with my new cart of this game and tonight the strangest glitch happened to me.

Redskins/Chiefs.

I did a trade mode season and let Bono go to Washington and made my man Blundin that starting QB.

After half time, Bono disappeared in the stats all together when I went to check them, now WR REDSKINS 82 is the starting QB Bono is no where starting at all anymore.

EDIT: Now WR Redskin 82 turned into Gus Ferrotte. Bono just disappeared all together.

EDIT 2: On the state screen WR Redskins is the QB who went 50% completion for 49 yards.  LOL

EDIT 3: Bono has disappeared all together, he's not on the roster anymore.

Pictures for proof. Sorry the quality is crap but here is my proof, also check out the stats on that WR, 1200 yards in one game LOL have no idea how that became.

k3566q.jpg

124hsat.jpg

Edited by DeBerg

• 2 months later...

I absolutely hate the def substitute stats glitch..in my season with lions I had 18 sacks with Chris spielman going into week 12 got numbers 19 and 20 in that game. He gets hurt I mess up and change MO Lewis from outside to inside linebacker and he was awarded spielmans 2 sacks for that game.

luckily I finished with 23 on the season and

Spielman got the single season record after he came back a few weeks later

WR becomes QB

Do you realize that John gesek is also a wr on this screen lol

I'm playing on my SNES with my new cart of this game and tonight the strangest glitch happened to me.

Redskins/Chiefs.

I did a trade mode season and let Bono go to Washington and made my man Blundin that starting QB.

After half time, Bono disappeared in the stats all together when I went to check them, now WR REDSKINS 82 is the starting QB Bono is no where starting at all anymore.

EDIT: Now WR Redskin 82 turned into Gus Ferrotte. Bono just disappeared all together.

EDIT 2: On the state screen WR Redskins is the QB who went 50% completion for 49 yards.  LOL

EDIT 3: Bono has disappeared all together, he's not on the roster anymore.

Pictures for proof. Sorry the quality is crap but here is my proof, also check out the stats on that WR, 1200 yards in one game LOL have no idea how that became.

k3566q.jpg

124hsat.jpg