Tecmonster's TSB 2015 ready for download

Tecmonster

I want to have fairly accurate depth charts since I don't release mid-season roms, so I won't have finished rosters until a few days after week 3 of the preseason is done (about September 2nd).  It should only take me a day or two after that to release the rom, so I'm shooting for Friday, September 4th.

I want to have fairly accurate depth charts since I don't release mid-season roms, so I won't have finished rosters until a few days after week 3 of the preseason is done (about September 2nd).  It should only take me a day or two after that to release the rom, so I'm shooting for Friday, September 4th.

I wish there was an emoji that could describe the raging semi this post just gave me.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait!  Are you going to do another Preview Magazine, Fantasy Appendix and Playbook Plan this year too?  I loved those.  Can you tell us who is your new cover boy?  Oh, you used the entire Dallas OL for the cover, great idea, well done.  ;-]

Can't wait!  Are you going to do another Preview Magazine, Fantasy Appendix and Playbook Plan this year too?  I loved those.  Can you tell us who is your new cover boy?  Oh, you used the entire Dallas OL for the cover, great idea, well done.  ;-]

Yes, I'll be publishing all three of those support docs with the rom again this year.  Cover man this year is J.J. Watt.

It's nice to know someone out there actually uses the fantasy appendix.  I figured our league was the only one crazy enough to take the game to that much of an extreme.

Release update: I had originally planned to post the game this Friday because I wanted to wait until teams reduced their rosters to 75 before I finalized my rosters in TSB.  I guess I didn't realize that the final roster reductions to 53 were happening just a few days after that -- on Saturday -- so, in the interest of roster accuracy, I've decided to wait until Sunday night to release my rom.

Release update: I had originally planned to post the game this Friday because I wanted to wait until teams reduced their rosters to 75 before I finalized my rosters in TSB.  I guess I didn't realize that the final roster reductions to 53 were happening just a few days after that -- on Saturday -- so, in the interest of roster accuracy, I've decided to wait until Sunday night to release my rom.

Cannot wait! Thank you again for all of your efforts!

• 1 year later...