Editing In game text question?

Hi folks,

I've been digging into some of the past threads on editing in game text and text during halftime, but I'm having a hard time finding what I need. 

specifically I'm looking to change the cutscene text around Sacks, Touchdowns, and the half time show. 

I'm using the 28 team rom, so if anyone knows this location, I would greatly appreciate some direction.

To add more context, I've attached the Rom i'm working with. Specifically the text during the halftime (I built my rosters off of an existing community Rom). 

Ideally, I'd change the halftime cut scenes text as well as change the "you da man" touchdown cut scene to "Touch Down!" . 

Any help is appreciated.

Update,

I've actually been able to change a few areas searching the forums,  I'm wondering if anyone could aid me in changing one halftime text screen?

It's the cheerleader toss screen, The Rom I'm using had added text to the shot and now it says "Vaginae"..while this is hilarious, I'd like to change it to "Wink!" or just delete it, but I'm having trouble locating the actual text. 

Any guidance is appreciated. 

I've added the Rom File, thanks again for your help.

x98-00 Rosters Final.nes

The data you're looking for starts around d250.

If you use a hex editor that allows you to search for regular text, you should be able to go directly to various places and edit manually.

You can also just copy from d200 to d700 from about any rom, which is what I did.

Here are the attached changes.

x98-00 Rosters Final.nes