Waterloo, IA - 12/13/14 - Tomczak Bowl VII

Beef Juice

We're getting pumped too.  We have 33 registered now.  We're working on details for this year's trophy and we're for sure having a Winner's Jacket to hand out again. Josh will need to for sure wear his from last year when he puts the new on this year's champ, which I guess he could be putting on himself.

Josh if you win again please wear two jackets at the same time.

Im sure there has been a lot of buzz around but id like to make it official that i will not be able to make it. I have some other things going on that weekend so wont be able to make the trek. So have fun knowing that anyone else can now win the tourney, it should make it a lot funner for others. Remember last year I SMOKED Hawkeye98 20-7 in our game to eliminate him.

http://www.tecmomadison.com/Competitors/?ID=1232

Im sure there has been a lot of buzz around but id like to make it official that i will not be able to make it. I have some other things going on that weekend so wont be able to make the trek. So have fun knowing that anyone else can now win the tourney, it should make it a lot funner for others. Remember last year I SMOKED Hawkeye98 20-7 in our game to eliminate him.

http://www.tecmomadison.com/Competitors/?ID=1232

Well now I am going for sure....

Well now I am going for sure....

Haha sega, do you remember beating me to eliminate me in my first ever live tourney? it was millards meyhem I in minnesota? Ill never forget it, you had washington and i had falcons and monk kept CCing it all game long!!

Edited by justinpeters51

LOL.  Did not know that was you.  Good memory.  That's how I play.  I make sacrifices to the tecmo gods, And they reward me with CC's.  I treat every CC as a little miracle, even against me.

Too bad you can't make it,  I suggest you cancel your plans and come to Waterloo to get Weird.  

This is the first year I've really had some interesting registrations.  Aside from getting one from "I Farted" a couple weeks ago, today I got a registration from a "Bald Butt".

That's some high quality trolling.

So confused on *why* anyone would troll the registration...I'm not sure I grasp the point but hey, at least I've got a spot.

Yeah I really find it amusing more than anything because I'm the only one that will ever see it.  It also made ask the question, does someone really have the email address [email protected]?

After a rather dominating showing in Tomczak V, Nebraska is a complete no-show for Tomczak VII. Did Wisconsin scare you away?

Kids, wives, Christmas parties. We all have excuses...

Can't knock Art Vandelay after his heroic effort to attend the Ryder Cup in spite of the cowardice of his Nebraska teammates. Maybe they're all still reeling from the embarrasing conclusion to the Nebraska football season?

"Hey...hey girls" - me (streets of Madison after Tecmo X)  No charges were ever filed btw.

Sure be nice to play in a championship game vs a 3rd string QB, DON'T CHOKE Wiscy!!! 

So I miss one tourney (basically held in Canada) where I probably wouldn't have won a game, and I'm catching shit about it? Who made more live tourneys than me the last few seasons?  Mort/Lou, Art, Holtzy boys, maybe...but the difference is they are actually good players.  I'm a 44MS back at best in good condition.  Why don't you come to down to Lincoln for once Beefy?  We don't discriminate against bald midgets.  

Maybe I tried signing up, but you jerks don't like my fart aficionado email address? I have nothing to prove since I out-drink you fools every time with such ease.  I don't mind Bailey's infatuation with me, but I don't think I should taking the heat here from all you others.

Besides I lost my beloved ill-fitting Moulds jersey, I haven't played one game of live Tecmo since March, no online garbage since August (may never again).  I'm just not a good player and i don't really want to drive by myself into the taint (armpit??) of Iowa to get destroyed by inferior drinkers.  

Art can't make it and he's obviously the only other Tecmoer in this state with the balls/liver to put up a fight vs the Wiscy guys. Knobbe's wandering the Nebrasketball wilderness growing out his Una-beard and skeezing on HS chicks (i assume).  Craig would rather watch ND lose at football then play Tecmo and Tick is busy being a Tinder legend (Username: Albino Cobra).  Nebraska is just a wasteland of real and 8-bit football right now unfortunately.

BUT....if ANY of the following: Mort, Lou, Chino, Toolie, Diaz, Manyo, or Dave show up, I promise I'll be there.  If not...i'm doubtful at best.  Also, if ALL of those guys mentioned above actually show up you might as well pour out all the beer/liquor and burn all the strip clubs down in your smelly little river town and save yourselves some time.

Regards,

your 2012 Tomczak Bowl 4th place finisher

PS- i do still have one drink token from Spicoli's that I need to use.

PPS - I see Sega is signed up & hitting on bartenders with him is super tempting, but I know he'll bail at the last minute due to "car trouble" again.

Edited by moulds33

PPS - I see Sega is signed up & hitting on bartenders with him is super tempting, but I know he'll bail at the last minute due to "car trouble" again.

I am coming and bringing a pose with me.  Sure they will lose and keep saying "i can't switch my guy" when playing D.  But I have promised them Wyman and Tonics and to the single ones Fresh Tinder of Northern Iowa University.

Moulds if you come I'll make you a "custom" Moulds Jersey out of one of my Older Hanes White Tee and a Permanent Marker.

"Hey...hey girls" - me (streets of Madison after Tecmo X)  No charges were ever filed btw.

Sure be nice to play in a championship game vs a 3rd string QB, DON'T CHOKE Wiscy!!! 

So I miss one tourney (basically held in Canada) where I probably wouldn't have won a game, and I'm catching shit about it? Who made more live tourneys than me the last few seasons?  Mort/Lou, Art, Holtzy boys, maybe...but the difference is they are actually good players.  I'm a 44MS back at best in good condition.  Why don't you come to down to Lincoln for once Beefy?  We don't discriminate against bald midgets.  

Maybe I tried signing up, but you jerks don't like my fart aficionado email address? I have nothing to prove since I out-drink you fools every time with such ease.  I don't mind Bailey's infatuation with me, but I don't think I should taking the heat here from all you others.

Besides I lost my beloved ill-fitting Moulds jersey, I haven't played one game of live Tecmo since March, no online garbage since August (may never again).  I'm just not a good player and i don't really want to drive by myself into the taint (armpit??) of Iowa to get destroyed by inferior drinkers.  

Art can't make it and he's obviously the only other Tecmoer in this state with the balls/liver to put up a fight vs the Wiscy guys. Knobbe's wandering the Nebrasketball wilderness growing out his Una-beard and skeezing on HS chicks (i assume).  Craig would rather watch ND lose at football then play Tecmo and Tick is busy being a Tinder legend (Username: Albino Cobra).  Nebraska is just a wasteland of real and 8-bit football right now unfortunately.

BUT....if ANY of the following: Mort, Lou, Chino, Toolie, Diaz, Manyo, or Dave show up, I promise I'll be there.  If not...i'm doubtful at best.  Also, if ALL of those guys mentioned above actually show up you might as well pour out all the beer/liquor and burn all the strip clubs down in your smelly little river town and save yourselves some time.

Regards,

This post is the "Hit Em Up" equivalent of Tecmo fantasy message boards.  Moulds' fo-fo just made sho all yo kids don't gro

Regards,

This was one of the best posts ever! Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first year I've really had some interesting registrations.  Aside from getting one from "I Farted" a couple weeks ago, today I got a registration from a "Bald Butt".

That's some high quality trolling.

Well, if it's from the same guy who fake registered for my event, and I can tell by the creativity level it is, you owe Justin Peters a punch to the gut at the tourney.

Well, if it's from the same guy who fake registered for my event, and I can tell by the creativity level it is, you owe Justin Peters a punch to the gut at the

well done! I was very much looking forward to seeing if u could figure it out. I expect the same thing for whenever we have our tourney. Funny thing is i did it to our tourney last year but jeremy knew right away it was me.