Waterloo, IA - 12/13/14 - Tomczak Bowl VII

Beef Juice

Likely our crew will be there a bit before noon as well.  What time does Spicoli's open?  I know I saw it somewhere but can't seem to find it.

They open early for us (Normally they don't open till like 4pm). We usually try to get there by 11:30 so if you're there a little early that's fine. If we're not there yet you may just need to wait in the lot for a bit. There's a McDs nearby so you can always grab a McGriddle or something.

For those coming to Waterloo tonight. We'll probably be heading to the Lava Lounge for a beer or three. You are welcome to come join us. 

The bar is at 2401 Falls Avenue in Waterloo on the corner of Falls and Ansborough.  It's in the same building as Rudy's Tacos.  If you enjoy craft brews they have a pretty awesome selection.

We'll probably be there around 8:00pm.  I'll post updates of our whereabouts on Twitter. @TomczakBowl

Shout Outs:

Beef and Nick:  Thanks for putting on a great show, my voice is still gone from laughing so much.  Will be back again.  Please have Spicoli's mail me my WWF VHS I left on top of the jukebox

Ira:  You broke my heart when you JJ bombed to beat me in our game with time expiring.  But I think you are still my new best friend even though you said Famous Daves has the best BBQ in KC

Dotdon:  Nice showing Man!

Hawkeye:  Thanks for being a good shit and just running in circles when you played Segaprez.  

Brandon B:  You never won a game in Tecmo ever, you had a reverse in your playbook.  I was up 17-0 at half.  The Tecmo Gods said finish him.  I said no, and disobeyed the gods.  The Tecmo Gods punished me with two fumble interception TDs and a 100 yard JJ Bomb TD for the loss.  Silver lining though being 0-2 gives me a lot more time to drink!

Madison Crew - Thanks for coming, fun to watch you guys play as you do it so well.  Although I think you guys have developed a twin language http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idioglossia with all the weird motions you guys do to each other while talking tecmo  :)

Burkhardts - Thanks for keeping team MN looking formidable with my crew weighing down the MN win pct.  Lets talk after the holidays about renewing Millards Mayhem in late Feb.

SegaMoto and SegaPrez - thanks for coming but not for trying to shove Potato Ole's in my mouth while I was past out.

To the Girl who Called me Allen Gugliotta - You doubted me that I couldn't touch the top of the soffit at Spicolis.  Did you not see my Air Jordan's I was wearing? 

To everyone else: Kris, Iowa Insurance Guy, the Guy with Perfect Hair, the guy wearing a jersey / practice game where I had to stop the game to poop.  It was well worth the drive!  And my apologies to everyone for the "Real Tecmo Tourney" that was going to happen at Midnight.  I was already past out.

Edited by segathonsov

You guys missed our sweet limo that came for us at Lava Lounge.  We just called a cab for 6 people and this trashed out stretch straight from GTA Vice City showed up, complete with a blown up condom inside left from a bachelorette party who just rode in it. I want to request that vehicle every time I'm in Waterloo now.

While TOWRIR went 6-1 to win the title, I feel like some props need to be given to Hawkeye98 who despite an immediate loss in his first game battled back through the consolations quite a ways and posted a 6-2 record on Saturday.