Waterloo, IA - 12/13/14 - Tomczak Bowl VII

Beef Juice

BUT....if ANY of the following: Mort, Lou, Chino, Toolie, Diaz, Manyo, or Dave show up, I promise I'll be there.  If not...i'm doubtful at best.  Also, if ALL of those guys mentioned above actually show up you might as well pour out all the beer/liquor and burn all the strip clubs down in your smelly little river town and save yourselves some time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Not in the "Cards" for me to attend...last year I had a week of vacation after this tournament and now mort was off work at the time. He is working 6 to 7 days a week.  Last year I came and had great time...but it was such of long drive and we barely made it back (we under-budget the gas money). I'd love to attend this and the Nebraska, Detroit. Also im upset I had to miss the recent Connecticut Cuban Bowl. It may just be Madison for us this year till Mort dumps this new girlfriend of his and stops working so much. Its also time you guys west of Mighy Mississippi River make some tecmo tournies in "New land" as Mort calls it.  To quote Mort..."I mean others call it New York State and New England, New Jersey.  Its just beyond the "Vogtier" on the map".

Edited by red98sethuthut

Well found another sign up that turns out to be complete bullshit.  How annoying. Next year I'll have to find a different means of sign up to curb assholes from filling out bogus registrations for actual people. Seriously go waste someone else's fucking time.

Let me clarify. The ones that are obvious fakes I'm not upset about. It's the ones that were done of actual real people that someone obviously pulled their info from the Tecmo Madison site. Does this bring you a sliver of happiness in your shitty life? It's assholes like you that ruin the fun for the rest.

Well found another sign up that turns out to be complete bullshit.  How annoying. Next year I'll have to find a different means of sign up to curb assholes from filling out bogus registrations for actual people. Seriously go waste someone else's fucking time.

The cowards should be tried and shot for high treason for there crimes against tecmo. I think Orenga or Matt b. Of northeasttecmo.com may be able to help you put a stop to this (on your website).

Well, if it's from the same guy who fake registered for my event, and I can tell by the creativity level it is, you owe Justin Peters a punch to the gut at the

well done! I was very much looking forward to seeing if u could figure it out. I expect the same thing for whenever we have our tourney. Funny thing is i did it to our tourney last year but jeremy knew right away it was me.

This is your boy. Fail troll is fail.

Hold up, that one is for sure not me. Edited to clarify for sure  I am the wierd poster, not the real names not being real.   

Edited by justinpeters51

So this year instead of the custom made trophy we decided to do a custom made championship belt.  It looks pretty sweet. We also made a belt for second place that's also pretty special in it's own way.

uXE2jJ7.jpg

Yes, that is a genuine Tecmo Super Bowl Tiger handheld game in the middle of that belt.

PayPal is great for these kinds of events. It definitely prevents people from impostered stupidity. There is a way to link a PayPal account to your website for easy signup capabilities. Something to think about for future tourneys.

PayPal is great for these kinds of events. It definitely prevents people from impostered stupidity. There is a way to link a PayPal account to your website for easy signup capabilities. Something to think about for future tourneys.

Yeah I'll need to change something. I don't necessarily want to make people pay in advanced but at least have something in place where I can get the IP addresses of who registered will help immensely.

Winner of 2nd place consolation belt must immediately use it as a weapon on the unsuspecting top finisher, WWF style.

(sound of glass breaking)

Stone Cold appears and does a stunner on both champ and runner-up. Takes both belts and walks out.